Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT

Thread: 1st nose bleed ever on cycle

blakegains is offline Junior Member

1st nose bleed ever on cycle

Just had my first nosebleed ever and I'm 28, been on test cycle for a few weeks. Is this an indicator of anything?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blakegains
    Just had my first nosebleed ever and I'm 28, been on test cycle for a few weeks. Is this an indicator of anything?
    I have never experienced a nosebleed on cycle. There was a thread on here not to long ago that someone else had a problem like that. I would do a search and see what the guys had to say. It could be a lot of things. Good luck and hope it was an isolated incident.

Thanks buster I will do a search. Happy lifting

T-Bol gives me nosebleeds guaranteed.
    Wasn't from high BP.
    T-Bol decreases platelet count I believe. (Or whatever causes blood to clot.)

Anyway...
    High BP can causes nose bleeds.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="The Deadlifting Dog"]T-Bol gives me nosebleeds guaranteed. Wasn't from high BP. T-Bol decreases platelet count I believe. (Or whatever causes blood to clot.) Anyway... High BP can causes nose bleeds.[/QUOTE

Huh.......never had that happen taking Tbol either. Are you sure you didn't trim your nose hairs too close? Just kidding. I never did cut myself shaving with it and was extra careful to NOT find out that clotting would be an issue

I think it had to due with allergies from the spring time coupled with blood not clotting.
    I had daily nosebleeds for a month straight once and about 2 weeks straight another time.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I get nose bleeds when I start a cycle, or bump up a dosage, usually drol or dbol , blood pressure isn't that high, but weak nose linings make it bleed easily, I had one side courterised and I should go and have the other done really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    T-Bol gives me nosebleeds guaranteed. Wasn't from high BP. T-Bol decreases platelet count I believe. (Or whatever causes blood to clot.) Anyway... High BP can causes nose bleeds.
    Have to admit that BP is elevated and I had to eat at subway for lunch ( way more salt than I'm used to ), I didn't take lunch time dose of fish oil and ubq10 and I had a coffee ( which I learned to stay away while on cycle at the very beginning )......on top of doing some physical landscaping work for 7 hours today may have elevated it too high for too long? Also my allergies have been killing me.... Like buster said.... I hope it's an elevated incident, because I'm really enjoying it so far.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    On drug to ever give me a mise bleed is tren and only when run at high doses
    swolehead likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by blakegains View Post
    It could be several things, especially if you suffer from allergies or sinusitis. Are you monitoring your hematocrit? When my hematocrit is elevated and the air is dry, I have issues with nosebleeds.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your BP is probably rising.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I had it happen on trt.

My b.p. was slightly high due to an increase in blood counts. I went and donated blood and all was well, no more nose bleeds.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Id say its an indicator of a broken blood vessel in your nose

If you're worried about it check your blood pressure.

I've got nose bleeds just from hitting very heavy squats when not on a cycle. It can happen

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    if it keeps happening I would go doc. but a random nose bleed once in a while is no that abnormal IMO. check BP anyways if/when it happens

Thread Information