Thread: low dose t3

fezteh is offline New Member

low dose t3

Can you run t3 at low dosage for the duration Of a 10 week tren cycle and what dosage range would be acceptable

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well your thyroid puts out say 25mcgs per day if your gonna shut it down I'd go w/50mcgs... Just my .02

And yes you can run it throughout cycle... Just when coming off be very strict w/your diet as you can gain a lot of bad weight if not done right at cessation of compound
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-23-2015 at 11:31 AM.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    nach is right, when I started t3 I started with 25mcg and saw no results until I bumped it up

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    nach is right, when I started t3 I started with 25mcg and saw no results until I bumped it up
    ^^^^ ... If your gonna shut it(thyroid)down, you mine as well get the most out of it! Not to say you'd need more than 50mcgs(that's 2x the normal output and a good starting point... Just remember to run it on cycle as it will eat anything(fat, muscle, etc) so being "on" is very important so you do t waste muscle tissue...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    50 mcg is the sweet spot for me also, tried bumping it up to 100 mcg though the hunger cravings got so bad i would binge eat! undoing all the work of the t3.

Also agree on being super strict with the diet when coming off! i cut calories by 200 and upped the cardio for two weeks after and had no rebound.

uhit is offline Member
    Just be wary that the higher you increase the dosage, the higher the chance of wasting away some muscle tissue since T3 doesn't discriminate.

You might have to increase the test dosage to prevent this, but usually that's when you go above 75mcg. As others have stated a low dose of 50mcg is perfect since 25 would only be replacing what you more or less produce.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should see some great results at 50 mcgs......but you still need to give it a chance. I am currently on t3 @ 60 mcgs a day 200 tes and 500 tren a week.

fezteh is offline New Member
    Awesome thanks for the advice

Thread Information