bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Do you sweat like a motherfooker?

I've sweat my nuts off a few times while shooting, especially when its in my calves and glute for some reason. Maybe its the workout I get trying to reach back there.

However, whats the reason for sweating so much on certain anabolics? what specifiaclly makes me sweat so much that I wake up in the middle of the night cause I feel like Im lying in a creek! Anyone else sweat like a madman while on a cycle?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    The only time i get the sweats is when on Dbol i think its something to do with increased BP but when it comes to the oils no......Hitman

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    tren

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    EQ is the only AAS that Ive noticed more sweat from, which I suspect is from the increase of RBC's

Weight gain is what i hold responsible for the rest. 100lbs in about 2.5yrs will do that though, esp 256lb @ 5'7" in florida's summertime

JasonNew-b is offline Associate Member
    In my house, with my wife and my kids...and my dog
    I get the sweats from Tren , big time. I don't think I've had a decent nights sleep in 7 weeks

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    EQ is the only AAS that Ive noticed more sweat from, which I suspect is from the increase of RBC's

Weight gain is what i hold responsible for the rest. 100lbs in about 2.5yrs will do that though, esp 256lb @ 5'7" in florida's summertime
    considering i've put on about 80 pounds in the last 2.5 years, I guess that would account to some of the sweating episodes Ive had. You should see what I look like after sex, I need a sponge to soak all the sweat up.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member

smash is offline New Member
    tren and dnp go hand in hand for me. i sweat just as bad on both.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 700 mg. prop and 675 of tren a week and I had a baseball game yesterday and I hit a triple and thought I was going to have a heart attack. Tren kills any cardio. I have been running and was in good shape and then started this cycle and was like damn i'm out of shape that quick. But the gains are great so its all good. I'll just aim for homeruns so I can jog. LOL I have also been sweating at night not terrible but my body temp has gone up.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle i had night sweats really bad. That cycle consisted of dbol and sus300. I havent had that happen in any of my subsequent cycles. I have just started tren so we will see. I have heard things.

disel is offline New Member
    funny that i saw this thread... I just started taking my third cycle i shot 500mg test en and starte the prop eod and deca ... I dont know what it is but i am sweating my balls off every night... dripping with sweat... i am even sweating more then ever when i work out...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Ive never taken tren but the dbol will do it to you everytime.

Beefeater is offline New Member
    i got night sweats pretty darn hard my first week of d-bol @ 30 mg ed ..... only lasted a week though, hormonal fluctuations IMO...

Beef

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    maybe u were nervous !

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I started my prop ed injections 2 1/2 weeks ago and the first 2 weeks I was sweating, getting chills and running low fevers. I went to my doc and got antibiotics to be on the safe side and now feel better. I started fina 1 week ago and while I do sweat more and notice I get out of breath easier I attribute that to increase water retention and heavier body weight.

Thread Information