DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Question Human Growth Hormone testimonies?

A quick post.

Anyone use legit HGH (human growth hormone )? I need to hear testimonies. Also, if you've done it, also tell what else you were on. I'm pretty confident that it only works with upped levels of Insulin and T-thyroid hormone (still have to learn more about that).

Holla BACK!

Doc

-when's the last time you got goose bumps from how much weight you were about to lift-

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    do a search bro ull find all ur awnsers ,really ,t3 depnd on how many ius ur taking ,slin is agiven them combined will give u great gains and if u stack some androgens and test with it the gains will be outa thgis world .

nuggethead is offline New Member
    i'm on a cycle of saizen right now. i'm taking .7mg's a day which is 2 iu's. i have only been on it for two weeks. this stuff is sooo expensive but it's supposedly the best out there. if you have any advice on dosage per day please let me know.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    2 ius if ine for maintaining after ur where u wanna be ,id go with 4iuds no higher no lower ,then downn to 2ius to maintian ,remeber its more of longterm thing rather then how mnay ius ur taking ,3-4 ius is optimum.

Thread Information