Thread: Dianabol timing

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member

Dianabol timing

I'm thinking of doing a Test cycle with a dbol kick start for the first 4 weeks. I see that dbol has a half life of 3-5 hours.

Is this correct? And if so, what is the best timing to take it? If I take 50mg for instance, is it better to take it all an hour before my workout, or take 1/2 and half later (5 hours later, 8 hours?)?

I'm assuming you take it every day but just in case.... Given the short half life, do you take it on non workout days?

Thanks!

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    take it 3 times a day.split it by your Daily Dose. Like 60 mg take 20 mg 3 times a day.

Hmc444 is offline New Member
    I've done a cycle like this. Yes you definitely want to take it every day for the entire 4 weeks. As for the timing I never found a difference dosing all at once in the morning, but to help keep blood levels stable half in the morning and half at night will be fine. What are your stats? Have you ever cycled before? If not you should read the first cycle sticky that can run you through what a proper first cycle should look like. Generally a single compound that's long estered like an enanthate (Test) should be the only compound along side an ai and a proper pct

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    I'm thinking of doing a Test cycle with a dbol kick start for the first 4 weeks. I see that dbol has a half life of 3-5 hours.

Is this correct? And if so, what is the best timing to take it? If I take 50mg for instance, is it better to take it all an hour before my workout, or take 1/2 and half later (5 hours later, 8 hours?)?

I'm assuming you take it every day but just in case.... Given the short half life, do you take it on non workout days?

Thanks!

I always take my danabol in two doses throughout the day and this is never dependent on my training schedule.

Week 1-4/ 60-90mg Danabol per day
    Week 1-12/ 500mg Test E per week Usually Monday/Wed or Thur.
    Week 10-14/ 40-70mg Danabol per day

This is pretty much my go to schedule while using Danabol and its great. I also drink 1-1.5 gal of water per day while on cycle with Danabol both on training and rest days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hmc444 View Post
    I've done a cycle like this. Yes you definitely want to take it every day for the entire 4 weeks. As for the timing I never found a difference dosing all at once in the morning, but to help keep blood levels stable half in the morning and half at night will be fine. What are your stats? Have you ever cycled before? If not you should read the first cycle sticky that can run you through what a proper first cycle should look like. Generally a single compound that's long estered like an enanthate (Test) should be the only compound along side an ai and a proper pct
    Yeah, this is my second cycle. I'm following the "first cycle" protocol exactly. (Other than adding 4 weeks of dbol ) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    I always take my danabol in two doses throughout the day and this is never dependent on my training schedule.

Week 1-4/ 60-90mg Danabol per day
    Week 1-12/ 500mg Test E per week Usually Monday/Wed or Thur.
    Week 10-14/ 40-70mg Danabol per day

This is pretty much my go to schedule while using Danabol and its great. I also drink 1-1.5 gal of water per day while on cycle with Danabol both on training and rest days.
    Thanks!

Thread Information