Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By -Horus-

Thread: Second Cycle, introducing multiple compounds?

Frontpump is offline Associate Member

Second Cycle, introducing multiple compounds?

Okay so I'm riding the learning curve pretty damned fast right now.

All sorts of stuff I've got questions about.

Right now I'm introducing Deca so that I can get a grip on best practices etc. Basically I think some of the smoke will clear with deca in a couple weeks. Safe to mix caber with other compounds is a thread I just posted. Otherwise I think I get it?

Question on this thread though is, once I've got Deca under control, can I go ahead and stack in some EQ mid cycle, get that under wraps, and then stack in some anavar at the end?

In this way could I manage any new sides as they appeared from new compounds, without having to do 3 different cycles for each?

Hit me.

Still such a newb.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No no no! You don't wait til the smoke clears to add another injectable. You run a whole cycle of tes........hopefully following all of the current cycling protocols and that's how you learn what to expect......then repeat THAT cycle again the next time around. After that add in another compound and repeat the process all over again. The idea of running less gear is safer and you will most likely gain the same as you would on more without the sides.

Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Roger that ghost rider. I did just one test cycle before now adding deca . So that's cool? Or should I remove the deca and ride out a secon

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    Okay so I'm riding the learning curve pretty damned fast right now.

All sorts of stuff I've got questions about.

Right now I'm introducing Deca so that I can get a grip on best practices etc. Basically I think some of the smoke will clear with deca in a couple weeks. Safe to mix caber with other compounds is a thread I just posted. Otherwise I think I get it?

Question on this thread though is, once I've got Deca under control, can I go ahead and stack in some EQ mid cycle, get that under wraps, and then stack in some anavar at the end?

In this way could I manage any new sides as they appeared from new compounds, without having to do 3 different cycles for each?

Hit me.

Still such a newb.
    EQ mid cycle? you realize EQ is ran for like 16-20 weeks at a time right?

just do deca and test my man... add on other cycles.
    DanielFJimenez likes this.

Thread Information