warrior133 is offline New Member

Cool thoughts about my future cycle

hello guys im new here but not new to steroids .. i did 1 cycle but did lot of researches before going in ... first of all i wanna going on a cycle that i different and not constant.. i was thinking about starting test prop , sust 250 and deca for the first month the second month i thought about cypionate tren ace 100mg and deca and my last maybe will go for test cyp tren ace 100 and winny what doo you think about my first month .. i thought about changing my test 1 and second month only because i did some research and realise it was logical to not let your body adapt to something ..so

first month
    -test propionate , sustanon 250 , deca durabolin for fcking MASS ( maybe some nolva right there cuz there a lot of test in here hahah )

second
    -test cypionate , tren ace 100mg , deca, ( always going low doses on deca dura)

last
    -cypionate , tren , winny

i said earlier that changing test for non-adaptment but for the second and last im keeping the cyp cuz i guess the first month always the one kicking the most on my case tho...so let a comment guys on what doo you think about it .. im

20 years old going on 21 in 2months.. my first cycle was awesome but ... shit happens in life that fcked up your gains i guess so ...but not for too long hehehe going big again ahah:P

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the community bud. There is a good sticky thread (the stickies have the bold Red Letters at the top of the forum)
    Read the one on The Young & Steroids , then come back to this if you have question.
    Cheers!

its not about the young and sterois buddy my question is about how does my future cycle look like XD :P

Your Future cycle looks like a joke! too much for a second cycle and I think you should do more research before you get going. Like 3-4 years of solid research if you give any consideration to what AAS is doing to your system. Nobody here will help you create and carry out a cycle at your age. Even if you are only thinking about "future" cycles
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-25-2015 at 07:08 PM.

i see... thanks anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by warrior133
    i see... thanks anyways !
    Hang around though. This place has allot of good reading threads. A great diet & workout section as well.
    You can take full advantage of all that. Just understand we do not promote youngAAS use because your system is still developing until roughly 25yo.
    Read, learn, and educate before you medicate brother.

DanielFJimenez is offline New Member
    you're not a pro yet do not mix tren with deca , thinkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by DanielFJimenez; 05-25-2015 at 07:51 PM.

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    You're cycle doesn't make since regardless of your age. Read all the stickies.

Thread Information