Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Friend wants to try Dbol for 4 days just to try it out

ColossalExistance is offline New Member

Friend wants to try Dbol for 4 days just to try it out

I know most people start to feel it work well after like 2 days so hed have a few days of feelin it good i jus wanna know what would happen to his body after like testosterone etc would it all just go back to normal or is there any real risk of 4 days of usage etc

askmeanything is offline New Member
    4 days of usage is stupid

but there will be rno eprcussions he could run it 4 weeks and bounce back no problem expecially if hes younger (no pct)

if hes older than he should get on trt minimum anyway

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance View Post
    I know most people start to feel it work well after like 2 days so hed have a few days of feelin it good i jus wanna know what would happen to his body after like testosterone etc would it all just go back to normal or is there any real risk of 4 days of usage etc
    That is just a dumb decision it's unfathomable.. All he would probably feel is pumps if that 4 days is not enough to really do anything it usually takes 2 weeks when you kickstart an oral on cycle to really see the results etc... That being said you obviously don't wanna run just orals... He would be trading his young testosterone levels for some mg of dbol pre workout so i don't really think anyone in their right mind would wanna do that.... 4 days isn't a long time but that is def pushing it as far as being stripped of his natural testosterone production temporarily.. Nobody could really answer 100% because everybody's body is different but i'd def say the pros/cons of doing that is not worth it at all.. Tell him that....That's one of the dumber ideas he's had and to get it out of his head and move on continue working out and eating right..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by askmeanything View Post

but there will be rno eprcussions he could run it 4 weeks and bounce back no problem expecially if hes younger (no pct)

Please refrain from giving people stupid advice like that...
    PistolPete33 and RA like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    Please refrain from giving people stupid advice like that...
    I agree! That was just dumb... Why would you say something like that?
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-26-2015 at 04:12 PM.

askmeanything is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I agree! That was just dumb... Why would you say something like that?
    how is it stupid?

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    i knew where this thread was going the minute i read the title.

i will add though.... I've never "felt" anything on dbol .

i think its all just placebo. :P

Blog Entries
    how is it stupid?
    You're saying there will be "no repercussions" when in reality it's well documented that people on oral-only cycles are all over the internet complaining about how they can't recover and theres blood test proof as well. This person is most likely a teen or close to it as well and to tell him what he's suggesting (which is extremely stupid) is okay to do, when it's not. Also telling him not to do PCT is dumb as well.

You're not talking to professional bodybuilders which is the memo i'm kind of getting from alot of your posts... The goal is to help them going about things the safest way possible health-wise and that will give them gains with the least health-risk involved not just what will give them "some gains" and not worry about anything else...

The goal is to exhaust all of the most effective and safe avenues first...And there are plenty before you venture into the world of 4 day oral only cycles in your late teens/early 20's or even 4 week that matter with no PCT...

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

this is the worst advice possible.... Do not follow this advice.

flyfisher is offline Junior Member

This is terrible advice. Please don't give advice that can hurt people. The op might not realize that you don't know what you are talking about. You have a GREAT deal of learning to do before you start giving advice.
    NACH3 likes this.

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    Full recovery is not a guarantee even if proper protocol and pct are followed, it's just MUCH more likely. Males should never use any anabolic steroid without also using testosterone .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    how is it stupid?
    D-Bol is a heavy aromatizable oral steroid altered at the 17th carbon position(to pass through the liver) making it a derivative of testosterone (which obviously aromatizes) see where I'm going here?!

Giving anyone advice on taking an oral only steroid that's not only known for suppression but also shut down! So your not producing any yourself(therefore one needs to add testosterone to that type if cycle) and advising someone it's ok to take for 4 wks(which it's definitely very high suppression if not shut down) is ok, is NOT!

We here preach SAFE AAS USE... To all our members so again pls refrain from giving that type of advice... Thx!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-26-2015 at 06:00 PM.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nach3 View Post
    d-bol is a heavy aromatizable oral steroid altered at the 17th carbon position(to pass through the liver) making it a derivative of testosterone (which obviously aromatizes) see where i'm going here?!

Giving anyone advice on taking an oral only steroid that's not only known for suppression but also shut down! So your not producing any yourself(therefore one needs to add testosterone to that type if cycle) and advising someone it's ok to take for 4 wks(which it's definitely very high suppression if not shut down) is ok, is not!

We here preach safe aas use... To all our members so again pls refrain from giving that type of advice... Thx!
    very well said!!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    It's a waste of time and money. He would gain some water weight and lose it...not to mention the test level drop. Askme I hope in the future you hand out similar advice. This is a great place to learn..

Again for those talking about gains. He simply wants to feel what it feels like on it. trust me anyone who's done dbol knows you will feel it after a couple days while working out.

I will relay the message that the consensus is he may suffer a test drop nevertheless. Btw he's 25.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    By friend, you mean you?

I don't know what you mean about "feel it work," because from my experiences, I've never "felt it work" with any steroids I've taken. It's not like you take a couple pills, turn green and run in to a rage. Aside from getting bigger, stronger, more acne and increased libido, I don't even feel like I'm on steroids.

Now in your case, there is no point in taking it for just a few days. The only thing you're going to notice is that you're a little bloated. And after you stop it, you're going to have to deal with the fact that the exogenous androgens you gave yourself had suppressed your body's own natural test production. I think you'll probably be ok at that point, but there is some risk in not fully recovering. And without any real benefits, there is no point in taking the risk.

What's your stats/training experience/diet looking like? (I mean friend's).

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member
    AAS are not to be taken lightly. This is not a game, it's your health and well being. Whom ever your FRIEND is needs to grow up. Before ever getting involved in the world of AAS that person should become well versed in all the positives and negatives of the substances that you plan on putting into your body. And by all means, a Dbol only cycle is the worst way to get started!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol takes about 10 days to kick in IMO
    wmaousley likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dbol takes about 10 days to kick in IMO
    Gonna add it in next time around BB/or drol HAVENT decided yet... Want to stretch the muscle(fascia) to bulk my arms up

Blog Entries
    Gonna add it in next time around BB/or drol HAVENT decided yet... Want to stretch the muscle(fascia) to bulk my arms up
    I would say theres no way Drol can even hold a candle to Dbol if that's your goal

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I would say theres no way Drol can even hold a candle to Dbol if that's your goal
    Thx DTM! I've yet to run either - so I do appreciate the input! especially for stretching the muscle for more growth(room to grow)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    What the fvck

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    By friend, you mean you?

I don't know what you mean about "feel it work," because from my experiences, I've never "felt it work" with any steroids I've taken. It's not like you take a couple pills, turn green and run in to a rage. Aside from getting bigger, stronger, more acne and increased libido, I don't even feel like I'm on steroids.

Now in your case, there is no point in taking it for just a few days. The only thing you're going to notice is that you're a little bloated. And after you stop it, you're going to have to deal with the fact that the exogenous androgens you gave yourself had suppressed your body's own natural test production. I think you'll probably be ok at that point, but there is some risk in not fully recovering. And without any real benefits, there is no point in taking the risk.

What's your stats/training experience/diet looking like? (I mean friend's).
    Actually I mean my friend. I already ran dbol as can be seen in my threads months ago. I "FELT IT" literally felt it, like I had extraordinarily great stamina and strength from the 2nd day into it. Also felt the neurological effects very quickly. So maybe you never felt it but I certainly did. And I know I've heard from others that it kicked in after just a few days as well for them.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Actually I mean my friend. I already ran dbol as can be seen in my threads months ago. I "FELT IT" literally felt it, like I had extraordinarily great stamina and strength from the 2nd day into it. Also felt the neurological effects very quickly. So maybe you never felt it but I certainly did. And I know I've heard from others that it kicked in after just a few days as well for them.
    Mmmmhhm, I'm sure.

woody127 is offline Junior Member
    This thread is a bit mad lol well I've just come off dbol as my kicker and two days to kick in wtf..its not like I woke up super human and added 50 kg to my bench took me over a week to see any strength gains dont get me wrong it did its job as a kicker but to run it for 4 days is a little crazy to even risk losing a little of natural test

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    What the fvck
    Which part?!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tell him anything less than 5 dayz is a waste of time LOL

Which part?!
    All of it. This is a thread that makes me want to give the op shaking baby syndrome.
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Why would you be mad at me? I didn't know if it would hurt my friend or not and thats what he said he wanted to do. Sounds like you can't read very well
    Last edited by ColossalExistance; 05-31-2015 at 12:04 AM.

Why would you be mad at me? I didn't know if it would hurt my friend or not and thats what he said he wanted to do. Sounds like you can't read very well
    Let me give you a little hint about this forum that you are most welcome to spread to the other new members. When you start making uneducated posts that show you haven't done a single second of research, you will be then labeled by people like us and thrown into a category that you can most likely never dig your way out of. So if you have plans to become part of the forum family< I advise you and every new member to do your damn research as best you can before you start asking (for lack of a better expression) stupid fvcking questions.

I will write this post off and give you a freebie, however it will stay in your files for life. SO remember what you post and use your head.
    NACH3 and lovbyts like this.

Let me give you a little hint about this forum that you are most welcome to spread to the other new members. When you start making uneducated posts that show you haven't done a single second of research, you will be then labeled by people like us and thrown into a category that you can most likely never dig your way out of. So if you have plans to become part of the forum family< I advise you and every new member to do your damn research as best you can before you start asking (for lack of a better expression) stupid fvcking questions.

I will write this post off and give you a freebie, however it will stay in your files for life. SO remember what you post and use your head.
    Rethink your shit. I've done research and know quite a bit about steroids and the like. However, somehow to you apparently, it didn't occur that a question like mine isn't asked much, nor is the necessary knowledge as easily found out to answer the question. Well it's not surprising to me. In fact, the different answers given in this thread should show it's not such an "obvious one search would answer" kind of question. How the body's testosterone levels would react to someone who took dbol for 4 days only just to get a quick feel for them is not that easy to find. Or I would not have made the thread. Dumbass.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op I suppose I understand why you asked. But in all honesty trying it for 4 days is 100% absolutely without a doubt pointless. I'm not sure how old your friend is or what his stats are. But basically he either runs it or he doesn't. 4 days is not enough time to make a decision. Also there are some potential side effects from just 4 days. So advise your friend not to do it. Either he does it correctly or not at all. Hope this give you the answer you were looking for.
    ColossalExistance likes this.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    You CANNOT get a quick feel for dbol .
    I takes 1 1/2-2 weeks before the drug is in full effect.
    Stop asking dumbass questions and don't be 'that guy'
    Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by bifda View Post
    You CANNOT get a quick feel for dbol .
    I takes 1 1/2-2 weeks before the drug is in full effect.
    Stop asking dumbass questions and don't be 'that guy'
    Good day sir.
    Guess what asshat, I didn't ask anything about if you could feel it or not. Simply asked about the testosterone after the 4 days. So your post is much more pointless than mine. GOODDAY SIR

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Great stamina?!?!?!

LOL

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Great stamina?!?!?!

LOL
    LOL... Stamina huh, couldve been bunk or something else, b/c the pumps are debilitating(from what I hear) real low back pumps/and delts(they hurt(that good hurt)just lifting heavy)

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColossalExistance
    Again for those talking about gains. He simply wants to feel what it feels like on it. trust me anyone who's done dbol knows you will feel it after a couple days while working out. I will relay the message that the consensus is he may suffer a test drop nevertheless. Btw he's 25.
    4 days will not give you the 'feel' of it.
    Tell him to feel your ass as a Preworkout
    Get him real hard quick.

BeastBro66 is offline Junior Member
    OP - Just tell your friend it's a bad idea. There is a very small chance that he will even realize that he took something. Everyone responds differently to any substance that enters their body. You can't be completely sure if it will affect him negatively or not. You're either ready for a cycle or you're not. It doesn't sound to me like he's ready.

Also, if he is ready then he would be better served by doing the research himself.

Rethink your shit. I've done research and know quite a bit about steroids and the like. However, somehow to you apparently, it didn't occur that a question like mine isn't asked much, nor is the necessary knowledge as easily found out to answer the question. Well it's not surprising to me. In fact, the different answers given in this thread should show it's not such an "obvious one search would answer" kind of question. How the body's testosterone levels would react to someone who took dbol for 4 days only just to get a quick feel for them is not that easy to find. Or I would not have made the thread. Dumbass.
    You may want to pump your brakes. Its evident you have vast knowledge about AAS by the original post in this thread. So after you have taken dbol for 4 days let us know how you feel.

I have taken dbol for the better part of 15 years and use it every cycle. I am very much aware of the effects and when I will fell the effects. If you are scared to take it and wanna try it for 4 days you have no business taking it at all.

If you did your research you would know the answer to your question. Its evident you aren't looking to stick around here.
    Last edited by wmaousley; 06-02-2015 at 12:59 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All of it. This is a thread that makes me want to give the op shaking baby syndrome.
    This made me lol ^^^^^
    wmaousley likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information