Thread: ECA and Gear?

seven_five is offline New Member

ECA and Gear?

I've used a couple types of Ephedrine/caffiene/aspirin stacks (the original Xenadrine, now I just go 24,200,300). At first I was taking it often, 2 times / day (morning and before working out) and it helped me lose 20 lbs without a major change to my lifestyle (I did go off it for a week every now and then). Now I take it only when I want/need a big burst of energy for a workout, which is ~25-50% of the time.

My question is: How many people take ECA with Gear? I know some of you take it after a cycle as an anti-catabolic, but what are the effects on cycle? I haven't decided on a 1st cycle yet, so I'd be interested to hear about experiences with all types of gear.

Also, if you experience is "I'm so pumped on test I don't need anything else!" I'd like to hear that too.

For me, I've found that workout intensity is more important than anything else, and ECA really helps.

later

seven_five

dangit is offline Member
    I find that ECA stacks don't really help me all that much when on gear. They give me a good "I want to workout like a nut" feeling, but I always end up feeling super spent at the end of my workout and that night. I'm sure it ends up making me overtrain and is counterproductive for me.

I read somewhere a while back too that it reduces your sensitivity to insulin or something and that will hamper your gains when on gear. Who knows if that's correct or not. Plus it leaves me feeling tired 80% of the day.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    belive it or not, i take ECA 2x a week, on back day and leg day, i wouldnttake it everyday becuz ur body developes a tolerance to it very quickly.

yeah it makes me wanna go nuts in the gym, but after, i feel tired at night.

2. ppl say that ECA + gear = high b.p. , well i did an experiment on myself and i dont belive this is true. but some people swear by it !

best of luck !

Gundam I hear you about ECA and leg day!

dangit, I've never heard about the insulin connection, I wonder if anyone else has?

*bump*

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    personally, other than getting a huge rush off of eca for training purposes, I think the stuff is junk.

First of all, I cant eat a thing when Im on that stuff and you know you gotta eat. You cant expect to have a healthy body when its running on empty. the fact that it builds up in your system over time and that your body gets used to it so fast, sucks. the fact that it leaves you tired for the rest of the day makes it uselss (for me).

I would rather do clenbuterol myself, at least I can eat food while Im on it and I dont feel like Ive just snorted 2 grams of blow, like eca. jmo
    Last edited by bumdart420; 06-23-2003 at 09:51 AM.

bumdart, does clen give the same training rush?

I too have noticed a lack of appetite when using ECA, I guess thats good for cutting, but not so good for putting on mass. Probably won't do the ECA if/when I try gear. Might use it to cut afterwards though, it's cheap, legal, and its worked for me before.

platinum is offline Associate Member
    sever_five, you're right...eca is an appetite suppresent, so if you're trying to eat a lot it will make things tough.

I'm on now and I take eca before I lift. Winny makes me tired as hell, so if I don't take something I go to the gym and wanna lay down on the floor and go to sleep

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by seven_five
    [B]bumdart, does clen give the same training rush?

lol Lets just say I'm dieting pretty hard riight now (restricting myself from carbs) and my workouts arent suffering at all. The stuff is just insane, for me anyway.

Thread Information