Thread: Confused

neubin is offline Junior Member

Confused

Hey, I have been going through old messages and I see a lot of people talking about liquidex and other lab goods...I need to get some anti E's but want to make sure the stuff is legit..who has had good luck with these products?

I need to get some Anti'E's and nolva, can I trust that the liquid stuff is good?

Thanks guys

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

not good

sounds like a source post....shouldnt do that in here dude, you wont get any answers..look at the rules

Slypknot is offline Member
    Without going into where to get the stuff - your chances of getting legit anti-e's is extremely high due to the fact there is a little money in the counterfit version of these things. A lab can make much more faking something like Primo than they can messing with clomid or liquidex. So you should be pretty safe regardless where ya get it.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I let the original post ride even though it could border on a 'source post'. However, slyp is correct, there aren't many (if any) fake anti e's out there simply becuase there isn't much money to be gained in doing so.

D

neubin is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response, it wasnt a source post at all...I know where I need to go to find it, I just want to know if people have used it and if they have liked the results.

Thanks for the responses

I've used liquid anti-e s in previous cycles and using 'em in my current cycle. I've had great results.

Thread Information