Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown
  • 2 Post By tarmyg

Thread: New to the scene

thepump247 is offline New Member

New to the scene

Hi all, I've worked out most my life but now want to take it to the next level. I recently got a hold of Nandrolone Decanoate and I'm not really sure how much I should take to show good gains and what other supplements and / or stacks should I take with it??? I'm 41 years old, weigh 205 pounds and have a 21% body fat. I've read that I should take it for 10 - 12 week cycle, do you all agree? What about supplements for the liver? I'm also curious about Aromatase Inhibitors, I've also ready that they are needed.

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to make sure to do this right.

Thanks in advance

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome stick around and do plenty of reading before diving into anything. Lots of good info on this forum .

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Never take deca or any other AAS without using tes as a base. Look at the stickies and check out Austinites how to plan and execute a successful first cycle. There are other great informational threads that will help get you in the right direction.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

thepump247 is offline New Member
    OK, thanks.... I was able to get a hold of Test (Cypionate ) as my base. I'm ready to start, but still need help on how much to take of each. And not sure if I should stack on the first round?

Should I take a liver supplement?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Follow this down to the letter My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle and if you have things that are not mentioned in that thread save it and use it for your second or third cycle.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Never take deca or any other AAS without using tes as a base. Look at the stickies and check out Austinites how to plan and execute a successful first cycle. There are other great informational threads that will help get you in the right direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Follow this down to the letter My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle and if you have things that are not mentioned in that thread save it and use it for your second or third cycle.
    Good advice ^^^^

Thread Information