Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Adex dosage for knocking down e2

Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Adex dosage for knocking down e2

Alright so i ran my e2 up high running .25 adex eod. Should i run a higher dose for a week to lower it back to normal. Like .5 ed for a week then .5 eod from then on? I felt immediate relief after taking first .5 dose then switched to .25 ed. And starting to lose libido again

I failed to mention im in week 4 of 600 test e cycle. Have natural high e2 numbers

Are a-arrs products under dosed possibly?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Arr is g2g . .25 ed might work better you. The only way to be sure is to run it for a couple weeks and get blood work. GL

Im currently taking .25 ed and feel and lost libido . Felt great for a couple days after taking the .5 eod

Usually high e2= low libido and no wood but you can only guess with out bloodwork. You can up your dose but crashing your e2 isn't happy times either. Good luck!

Are there people taking .5 adex ed on cycle?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    BW is really the only way to see where your numbers are and where they need to be. You could go from .25 eod to .50 e3d.....that's personally my sweet spot on a moderately heavy dose of tes. A little bit goes a long way soaked small adjustments.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Its not a one size fits all. Some people react differently . That's why bloodwork is king without it your just guessing. This is one of the reasons the vets always say test only so you can figure out how your body reacts. Some guys want to just take 2 or 3 compounds and then don't have any idea of which one is causing their problems. I hope you can get yours figured out.

I will have blood results by next week. That should help alot. I was just wondering what protocall is when e2 gets way above normal. Would it be .5 ed for a week then back off? I was on lowsose clomid hrt therapy goi g up to this cycle. That stuff raises this shit out of e2. Thats why im assuming im needing more a.i to combat

Ya that will help you a ton its better than running blind.GL

The Estradiol, Sensitive test is all i need right??

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yeah you only need a sensitive e2 panel. For an extra $20 you can get a female hormone panel that will include e2, total test, fsh, lh, complete blood count, and metabolic profile.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Yeah you only need a sensitive e2 panel. For an extra $20 you can get a female hormone panel that will include e2, total test, fsh, lh, complete blood count, and metabolic profile.
    From private md labs the women's panel is estrodial not E2 sensitive essay(in my experiences)... I recently did one and it was not the E2 sensitive essay...

If your taking .25 ed or .5 ed you very well can crash your E2... It's half life is like 38.5 hrs(or close to) hence EOD or e3d....

Low E2 share much of the same sides as High E2(if you don't know the difference) is your pi$$ing stream weaker, starting and stoping etc? If so it's more likely low E2 - takes time to differentiate between the two, how's your BP?

Like mentioned w/out BW we're all guessing

Thread Information