Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First Cycle: Planning & Execution

MechEng89 is offline New Member

First Cycle: Planning & Execution

Hey Guys/Gals, new to this forum:

Planning on starting my first cycle here on June 1st. I have everything ready and set to go, but apprehension is now starting to set in. First off, here are my current stats:

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 211 Lbs
    BF%: ~13-15%

Lifts (1RM):
    Bench: 305 Lbs
    Squat: 395 Lbs
    Deadlift: 425 Lbs

Current Diet:
    2620 Cals
    328g C
    229g P
    44g F

History:
    I've lifted all throughout high school and college but really got serious about it approximately 4 years ago and really serious 3 years ago. I would consider myself advanced/knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting (I haven't made the leap to Oly lifting as of yet). Last year I did a Ketogenic cut got down to 183 Lbs and ~7% BF naturally right abound this time. After that switched my diet to a 50%C-40%P-10%F diet and completed 2 Shieko Powerlifting programs. I have really hit a wall when it comes to progress in my training and have tried switching lifting programs and diet but can't seem to trick my body to progress any further, so here I am. I feel as though I have an extremely good base to start with and I am looking for mainly strength gains and aesthetics secondary. Currently training 5-6 days a week.

Cycle Plan:
    Test-E 500mg/wk, Week 1-12 (2 doses Mon & Thurs) - Royal Pharma Group
    Anastrozole (AI) .25mg EOD Week 1-13, .125mg Week 14 - Blue Sky Peptide

PCT:
    Tamoxifen (SERM) Week 15: 20mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 20mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide
    or
    Clomiphene (SERM) Week 15: 50mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 25mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide

Diet Plan: upping about 1000 cals/day to 3600 Cals - 450C-316P-60F

I will post progress pictures as I go through

Anyone have any feedback and or comments on where I am at currently and/or my plan forward. Any comments and advise is welcomed. Looking forward to this, hopefully these butterflies leave my stomach after the first pinning.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    HCG ? Should be ran from the start of cycle to 3 days prior to pct starting

Pct should include - both - clomid and Tamax
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 should be more than sufficient also Toremifene can be replaced for clomid(if you experience bad sides - vision emotional like a girl... Just sayin it's a bitch sometimes w/clomid

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^same info I have given in your other thread OP.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MechEng89 View Post
    Hey Guys/Gals, new to this forum:

Planning on starting my first cycle here on June 1st. I have everything ready and set to go, but apprehension is now starting to set in. First off, here are my current stats:

Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 211 Lbs
    BF%: ~13-15%

Lifts (1RM):
    Bench: 305 Lbs
    Squat: 395 Lbs
    Deadlift: 425 Lbs

Current Diet:
    2620 Cals
    328g C
    229g P
    44g F

History:
    I've lifted all throughout high school and college but really got serious about it approximately 4 years ago and really serious 3 years ago. I would consider myself advanced/knowledgeable when it comes to bodybuilding, powerlifting (I haven't made the leap to Oly lifting as of yet). Last year I did a Ketogenic cut got down to 183 Lbs and ~7% BF naturally right abound this time. After that switched my diet to a 50%C-40%P-10%F diet and completed 2 Shieko Powerlifting programs. I have really hit a wall when it comes to progress in my training and have tried switching lifting programs and diet but can't seem to trick my body to progress any further, so here I am. I feel as though I have an extremely good base to start with and I am looking for mainly strength gains and aesthetics secondary. Currently training 5-6 days a week.

Cycle Plan:
    Test-E 500mg/wk, Week 1-12 (2 doses Mon & Thurs) - Royal Pharma Group
    Anastrozole (AI) .25mg EOD Week 1-13, .125mg Week 14 - Blue Sky Peptide

PCT:
    Tamoxifen (SERM) Week 15: 20mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 20mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide
    or
    Clomiphene (SERM) Week 15: 50mg 2x/day, Week 16-18 25mg/day - Blue Sky Peptide

Diet Plan: upping about 1000 cals/day to 3600 Cals - 450C-316P-60F

I will post progress pictures as I go through

Anyone have any feedback and or comments on where I am at currently and/or my plan forward. Any comments and advise is welcomed. Looking forward to this, hopefully these butterflies leave my stomach after the first pinning.
    Sounds like you have a great base and the knowledge to do it right. I'm assuming you plan on bulking with the extra 1000 cal you should blow up pretty good with that and the juice. Like Nach said just add the HCG 250 iu 2x pw and tweek your PCT a little bit and your G2G. The Hcg will help recovery and keep your gains.Good Luck!

Perfect, thanks for the advice guys. I'll make sure to run both Tamox and Clomid during PCT I have both. Assuming hCG is for the natural test stimulation during the cycle and will help with natural test recovery prior to the PCT. Ill have to try and find a reliable source here soon. How critical is the hCG with Test-E in your opinion?

Based off my endomorphic physique, starting stats and calorie intake, I know I should blow up pretty good during this cycle. Up until this point, I have been doing AT THE MOST 1 conditioning day a week. I figure, adding 3 days of morning conditioning I should be able to keep the BF% relatively stable and hopefully lower it a bit even with the upped calorie intake (ps. I'm not one to care how ripped I am, the goal is strength gains with aesthetic secondary).

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Your only 26 yrs old I would give myself every advantage to recover and keep my gains hcg will help do this for you.IMO

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MechEng89 View Post
    Perfect, thanks for the advice guys. I'll make sure to run both Tamox and Clomid during PCT I have both. Assuming hCG is for the natural test stimulation during the cycle and will help with natural test recovery prior to the PCT. Ill have to try and find a reliable source here soon. How critical is the hCG with Test-E in your opinion?
    Yes... Hcg will keep your boys functioning and preventing atrophy, as well in aiding in better recovery(gives your testes a better chance as they're still functional) also MIMICKS LH production and stimukates your leydig cells, so much more of a benefit running it while on cycle(throughout up to 3 days prior to PCT starting

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Just add in the HCG as the others have mentioned but, other than that, I really like it. Nice, simple first cycle.

This is JMO, but if I were you and had your goals, I wouldn't change up your conditioning (cardio) training just yet. Kepp it at one day a week and see how it works out for you. If you start to see some unwanted fat gains, then add in some more cardio. Good luck, OP, and keep us posted on your progress!

Thread Information