ohlookzero is offline New Member

Cut Cycle(Second Cycle)

Hey eveyone, trying to figure out what aas to use for this second cut.
    My main goal is to shred down, I'm currently 16% body fat.
    I'm 5'6 170 lbs, this cycle isn't for now, I plan to use this cycle once I drop down to around 10% without the use of a injects and then to use the injects to shred me lower than that.
    I would like to gain a bit of lean size from it but I'm mainly looking to get more cut up.
    My first cycle was last year it was
    Test E I believe around 400-500 mg I can't remember off the top of my head for 10 weeks just to see how I would react and didn't want to push it.
    The gains were decent, I bulked back up on it. I used it after a long cut which dropped my mass quite a bit and gained around 20 lbs on it and kept it.

I would like suggestions on which to run beside test on this cycle

Previous history includes the cycle above and 3 cycles of prohormones.
    First cycle of PH
    epi

Second cycle
    Hdrol + stano

third was
    celi tren +epi+stano

Personally my favorite cycle was the third the feeling celitren gave me was awesome, I'm aware its a watered down tren but it felt awesome.
    I would love to use actual tren a but I'm sure it may not be recommended for a second cycle. I want to know what you all suggest me so I can start looking into it and get ready. Love to do my research of what I'm going to take in my body before doing so.

Age is 26 years old, been training in the gym since I was 18.

My PCT for the ph's consisted of pct assist and clomid

for my test cycle I had clomid on deck but used nolva and had armi on deck also and used.

Post cycle consisted of preloading cycle assist and hawthorne berries. I always took all the precautions needed to help fight any negative side effect.
    Had berries on deck, armi, taurine, cycle assist and milk thistle.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    500 mg of test e seems to have worked well for your first bulk cycle. Why not run the same again for your first cut cycle? Hope I don't come off as rude but the PH cycles don't really count. It's difficult to tell form your wording, but it doesn't seem like you used an AI/HcG on cycle or ran a proper PCT. Have you had any BW done? Have you read this thread? My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

No I haven't used HcG , which was a big mistake on my end.
    I just used Nolvadex and arimi, so I flopped a bit on my pct end for that. =/
    Never considered using just test again. And yes I believe so I have read that

I personally feel that people overthink cut cycles and end up taking way too much AAS.
    Diet, cardio, and 500mg of test/week is plenty.

Save the big cycles for gaining muscle not preserving muscle.

Run another 500 mg test e cycle but this time do it rite. Use an AI and HcG up to PCT. Nolva and clomid for PCT. BW pre mid and post cycle. If you diet correctly and train hard you will see amazing results.

Blog Entries
    I would say your best bet would be to run the test e 500mg for 13 weeks now instead of 10 and run hcg 250iu 2ce a week and using clomid nolva after run ai on cycle and if you're going to throw something like epi or another pro hormone similar make sure it's not fake let me know the brand on this post beforehand

Thanks guys may just do test like you all said. Since the side effects weren't there beside being more hungry.

And sometime during winter I'll bulk up and mix it with 2 compounds test e and deca .
    My dad has been lifting for 20 years, he swears by deca lol.

I'll be doing it properly with hcg this time.

I would love to throw in a PH like epi just for the additional aid and hardness/vascularity. But since the ban not sure where to get my hands on any and afraid of going on any other side then my original ph site to buy them. To risky never know if I'll get a fake or what.

Question when I ran my last cycle, I pinned my shoulder and it got red warmish and a bump for a few days. Not sure if any of you were able to answer why, it was maybe my second injection? New covered needle to, I figured maybe I didn't rub it in properly. Dad did it for me since he was showing me but decided to change to my quads easier to pin myself that way, was it normal to be sore on that leg the day after? Dad never pinned his quad, he did after I showed him how and he felt the same way so I assume its just the injection spot that causes it.

A warm red bump at the site of injection can occur for may reasons such as virgin muscle, reaction to oil, bacteria, or injection technique, etc. My quads are always sore for a day or so after pinning, it's normal. You should have at least 4 injection sites when you cycle. I like to cycle between gluts, quads, and outer calfs.

Thread Information