TheDago99 is offline New Member

Clen or T3 for my girlfriend?

My girlfriend was looking for a loss of 10-12 pounds and I recommended clen or t3 Does anyone know which is better suited for women? She gets birth control injections every 3 months and she was worried about something affecting that as well. Any input is greatly appreciated!

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Personally I haven't used either but what I have heard is possible sides and for me I would edge towards t3 that's not to say clen is bad but I like t3 on paper...most women will just want to loose weight and worry too much about muscle lose that's if she doesn't lift so t3 I'd say...or change her eating habits and lift!

Thanks for the input that's what I was thinking too. Another question I had was what age can either be used at? She is at the tight young age of 22 and I know the body is still developing at that age.

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    I choose option C...ephedrine

and if it were my girl I would be worried about the rebound after stopping T3.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Rebound eating after T3 is a very big problem people have... You must bring your cals back up slowly and keep eating real clean/strict!

And if whosoever taking it should be on somekind of cycle imo b/c T3 doesn't discriminate what it eats(Fats/muscle etc) so if male at least 2-250mgs wkly of test(minimum) and for female - var winny or primo(more advanced as is Mast but not something to run if never running var first - 5mgs to start then depending on sides up to 10mgs ed - split between two 5mg doses every 12hrs)... GL

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would recommend neither! 10-13 lbs is nothing really! T3.....absolutely not and Clen ......can have some horrendous sides for the 100 cals extra a day you may loose.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    She can just probably lose the 10 pounds just by not taking the birth control...

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I am thinking at 20 she should be able to drop 10 lbs just by modifying her diet. If she must do something I would pick ECA stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    She can just probably lose the 10 pounds just by not taking the birth control...
    Very good point! We talked about that but she's going to stay on it (can't have any little bastards running around just yet).

She's a vegetarian that I've been converting these last few months so we're still trying to work on her diet. I'll talk to her tonight and see what she says but thanks for the input everyone.
    Last edited by TheDago99; 05-31-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Rebound eating after T3 is a very big problem people have... You must bring your cals back up slowly and keep eating real clean/strict!

And if whosoever taking it should be on somekind of cycle imo b/c T3 doesn't discriminate what it eats(Fats/muscle etc) so if male at least 2-250mgs wkly of test(minimum) and for female - var winny or primo(more advanced as is Mast but not something to run if never running var first - 5mgs to start then depending on sides up to 10mgs ed - split between two 5mg doses every 12hrs)... GL
    Nach, I love the thought but she made it very clear to me she'll never run AAS. That being said she is a former cheerleader so if she lost just a bit of muscle it wouldn't really matter.
    Last edited by TheDago99; 05-31-2015 at 06:49 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDago99 View Post
    Nach, I love the thought but she made it very clear to me she'll never run AAS. That being said she is a former cheerleader so if she lost just a bit of muscle it wouldn't really matter.
    Just better in regards to keeping/preserving your muscle tissue, but she shouldn't use T3 for 10-15lbs(honestly I missed that) but many people overlook diet/cardio/training(weight training - women should lift just like we do - they won't get huge) to much Estrogen... But they sure can look very very sexy well built!

Check out our diet section - post up her daily diet and they'll get you straightened out in there, and the training section...

It's always nice when they're on board w/you(regarding gear, fitness, the lifestyle)...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Just better in regards to keeping/preserving your muscle tissue, but she shouldn't use T3 for 10-15lbs(honestly I missed that) but many people overlook diet/cardio/training(weight training - women should lift just like we do - they won't get huge) to much Estrogen... But they sure can look very very sexy well built!

Check out our diet section - post up her daily diet and they'll get you straightened out in there, and the training section...

It's always nice when they're on board w/you(regarding gear, fitness, the lifestyle)...
    Amen brother. Yeah she's cool with me doing whatever I want she just gets nervous about her hormones and all that which I understand.

Thread Information