• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Propp, Npp, clen t3 cycle

Captein_Nemo is offline New Member

Propp, Npp, clen t3 cycle

Hi am thinking about running this cycle just want some advise on doseage, time on and pct.

Stats are 5,5 178 15%bf have some cycle experience but have found alot of good info from this forum so i ask for help.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captein_Nemo
    Hi am thinking about running this cycle just want some advise on doseage, time on and pct. Stats are 5,5 178 15%bf have some cycle experience but have found alot of good info from this forum so i ask for help.
    Do not run Clen and t3 together....You said some cycle experience, how many and what did you run? Why not layout your full cycle including pct, AI dosages, hcg dosages and AAS dosages. It will make it easier for all to comment and include your t3 dosing as well.
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

First cycle was 100mg Deca a week for 8weeks no AI or pct gave ma alot of gains in size and strength.
    Second cycle was white d-bol for 8 weeks no AI or pct and some amp of oil in the last week dont remeber dosage or strength of it or what it was.
    Third and my last was propp 100mg/ml 11 weeks. Weeks 1-3 i did 0,5ml e3d 3-9 0,8ml eod 10-11 eod 1,25ml. Clen 2 weeks off 2 on @ 80mcg and t3 @ 50mcg week 1-4 then ran out did hCG 250 iu e3d wekks 3-8 then ran out AI was aromasin 12,5 once a week for 1-3 and e3d 8-11 and pct was Nolva 40/20/20/20.
    Last edited by Captein_Nemo; 06-01-2015 at 04:09 PM.

I forgot to say i am 34 years young

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    OP, please do yourself a favor and read the following link. It seems as though you need to learn the basics of AAS use before diving into another cycle. Not trying to be offensive here, but deca only cycles are a no no, as well as dbol only cycles. No cycle should be run without Testosterone as a base. Your past PCTs were inadequate as well. This link has all the information you need to plan your 'first' cycle. Read through it, then build a cycle based on your newly acquired knowledge from it, post it up, and the members here will be happy to critique it for you. Cheers!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

Thanks alot for the reply i already read that and alot of Austinite´s stuff wich is really good i learned alot from reading it. But i have alot of propp,npp and aromasin on hand and just wanted adwise since deca gave me good results last time. So you are recomending me to do another test only cycle with better planned pct. Might look like 100mg propp eod for 8weeks doing 250 iu hCG e3d and start pct 3 days after lasty shot nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captein_Nemo View Post
    Thanks alot for the reply i already read that and alot of Austinite´s stuff wich is really good i learned alot from reading it. But i have alot of propp,npp and aromasin on hand and just wanted adwise since deca gave me good results last time. So you are recomending me to do another test only cycle with better planned pct. Might look like 100mg propp eod for 8weeks doing 250 iu hCG e3d and start pct 3 days after lasty shot nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 75/50/50/50
    That looks good! I'd get this down first and you'll be much more ready for Nandrolone next time... It'll still be g2g... Grow into your cycles... You'll have a very successful cycle if you follow Austinites protocol to the T!

Shorter cycles are becoming much more popular... I'd run it for 10-12wks but I will say most gains I make off prop come early & 8 wk mark I really start to grow(& lean out more too) best of luck
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

And should i leave clen and/or t3 alone i also have some of that on hand

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captein_Nemo
    And should i leave clen and/or t3 alone i also have some of that on hand
    Yes......drop them for now. You don't need more compounds but you do need how to use the ones you have properly. T3 and Clen aren't to be taken lightly.
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ agreed! If you don't know how you'll react it could be devastating to your cycle! Just keep em for later - and focus on completing this cycle correctly safely and successfully GL

Note** I was going to use T3 last cycle but didn't need to, diet was/is key for any cycle but for bulking - do it as cleanly as possible - it makes it easier to drop the fat after pct etc - don't try and cut during pct you'll need to eat big and rest/recover your CNS - so shorter w/o's & more rest!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-02-2015 at 04:57 PM.
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

Thanks alot guys really good being able to ask questions here and get good answers. But is it normal for me started to feel depreseed some days ago and just just finished my last day on nolva today.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks alot guys really good being able to ask questions here and get good answers. But is it normal for me started to feel depreseed some days ago and just just finished my last day on nolva today.
    Yes it's individual but it's when real recovery starts to kick in that's why we wait 8 wks to get the first set of BW to see where your at!

Did you get BW pre cycle to compare it to? Or any previous cycles to compare your recovery to?

If not start now and see where you are in 8 wks after pct - your hormones are trying to return to homeostasis so depression for some is normal(for me it was) but lil diff situation but try and keep calm and keep busy keep eating and lifting - whatever to keep your mind off of it... Keep us posted and GL
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

Well i can say that i have never got any BW done but sure am going to do so and yet agen alot to be learned.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well i can say that i have never got any BW done but sure am going to do so and yet agen alot to be learned.
    Your in the right place, your receptive and that's good you'll learn - just research anything you put in your body - but yes the big thing is your learning and next time will be better stay positive
    Captein_Nemo likes this.

Thread Information