Thread: Cardio question

klocust15 is offline New Member

Cardio question

I have a fit test coming up next month and I'm curious on which oral would help give me the edge endurance wise?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    No one will suggest taking any oral steroid without a testosterone injection as a base. I know that taking shots can seem a bit scary if you have never done it before. Also, because steroids are illegal, I think some people look at drugs you inject as much worse than drugs you do not inject. But, oral steroids are actually much worse on the liver than taking steroids that are injected. Good luck on your fit test coming up, but I would definitely stay away from an oral only cycle.

klocust15 is offline New Member
    Sorry I should've been more specific. I'm currently on test E 500mgs and Deca 500mgs weekly. I'm just looking to throw in an oral to help me get a little better before the test.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I see. Unfortunately I do not do orals and am not the right person to ask about that one. But, hopefully someone else will chime in. I just wanted to steer you in another direction if you were only considering orals without a test base. Good luck and hopefully someone can help you out shortly. Good luck!

Thread Information