• 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Help This Newbie

SydneySider is offline New Member

Question Help This Newbie

I am currently taking Testos-E 250 = Testosterone Enanthate at 2ml a week (1ml=250mg)
    I am also taking NPP 150 = Deca Durabolin at 1ml a week (1ml=150mg)

Two injections a week though i believe i should be taking at least 2ml's a week of deca ?

I have joint, tendons and ulnar nerve problems hence the reason I'm trying Deca.

I am 20 years old.

I am one week into my first cycle, so sorry for all the mistakes i have probably made and nooby questions.

The brand is Pharmacom though i think they are fakes but still good quality gear, which leads me to my next question.. Does anyone know a place to get testing done in Syd, Australia?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    The young and Steroids

Good read. You might want to look into it.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    X2^^^^↑^

641 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 did one t cycle and it fuked me up look at my post history

I am 20 years old but I've been training for most of my life and already have a fitness model physique (not to sound to up myself) and i have matured a lot quickly then anyone else my age. I'm a 20 year old in 25 year old body.. Please just answer the question..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SydneySider View Post
    I am 20 years old but I've been training for most of my life and already have a fitness model physique (not to sound to up myself) and i have matured a lot quickly then anyone else my age. I'm a 20 year old in 25 year old body.. Please just answer the question..
    Are you taking the decanate ester or the phenyl propionate ester?? Completely different pinning schedule for one and your saying NPP but Deca durabolin it's the same compound but different esters attached(look at your vials)?!

And also it doesn't matter if you've matured more you can still grow wider and thicker until your 25 and build a good solid ass base to work with(diet and training are the magic not the juice)!

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate..

I am honestly not open to discussion about my age and taking steroids you don't know my circumstances and age is just a number (in some regards) You could be 20 and still not grow facial hair and have just started puberty while the 15 year old with full facial hair and is nearing the end of puberty..

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lose the attitude bro we're just looking out FOR YOUR SAFTEY!!! We're asking ?'s ok ... Your on NPP you must inj eod for optimal blood levels - do Simone researcg and stick around and learn b/c you have much to do in a short time(or better yet abandoned the cycle since your only a wk in and read about how Endocrinologists suggest the age of a male stop maturing(HPTA hormones etc - is 25) that's science... You have a better shot recovering when your body reaches natural mature levels - then you have your Epiphyseal plates(growth plates) some don't fuse into there mud 20s but you can test for that...

Tbh it's best to know what your doing AI hcg ?? Pct protocol?? Do you have everything in hand ready to go if for some reason something goes bad?? Think? Be ahead of the game cover all angles especially if your doing this at your age! What's your stats? Age/weight height bf% goals

There's no attitude your not answering my question aha..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    I'm 20 did one t cycle and it fuked me up look at my post history
    Thanks for being brave and honest enough to put that out there and try to help others who are considering doing the same. Most will still think it wont happen to them but maybe a few will listen.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate..

I am honestly not open to discussion about my age and taking steroids you don't know my circumstances and age is just a number (in some regards) You could be 20 and still not grow facial hair and have just started puberty while the 15 year old with full facial hair and is nearing the end of puberty..
    If you are not open to discussion then you are not open to learning. Remember, all of us have been 20 and remember clearly what it was like. Facial hair is not a good indicator about testosterone , OLD wives tale.

If you don't have supportive blood work from before cycle then you have nothing to go on. We hear the same stories from lots of kids and most end up with issues because they are trying to cure symptoms instead of finding out what the real problem is.

Running a cycle at 20 is not the answer to any of your problems but it may make them a lot less important in the future due to the new problems that will arise from your cycle use.

Just dont say you were not warned.
    NACH3, Simon1972 and RA like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    There's no attitude your not answering my question aha..
    Really?!?! C-MON Answer our ?'s so we can help then it's not smart to cycle at your age and it's not to late it's better now then 10 wks from now... Tbh we are trying to help b/c your failing to realize the long term effects of cycling b4 your HPTA is fully matured - your playin Russian roulette w/your hormones and we're hoping you can realize this and have a positive affect on others your age especially! We see it daily and LB isn't lying when he says that - know ehat doing...
    lovbyts and RA like this.

Still don't have an answer to my question..

You guys know nothing about me and nothing about how my body reacts to thing and how mature it is. I'm not asking you for that information, please read the forum carefully!

Who_Am_I is offline Banned

You guys know nothing about me and nothing about how my body reacts to thing and how mature it is. I'm not asking you for that information, please read the forum carefully!
    Your the only 20 year old I have ever heard say that You must be the "special" one.

To answer your question in the original post.... No

To answer your statement that ended with a question mark in the original post...Answer our questions or we cannot help you.

And you have no idea how your body works or reacts to things either, your only guessing. Get blood work done so you dont have to guess and screw things up.

Hopefully some other Aus memebers will chime in and tell you where to go but you need to stop the cycle and get your system back to normal to find out what is going on. You arent doing yourself any favors.

I have seen all your post on other forums "anti steroids at a young age". Please stop commenting on my post, I'm not interested in hearing what you have to say in regards to that. I have had tests done and have researched and talked to experience steroid user. You don't know me, i know me and my body. I'm not looking for your opinion on young age steroid use . I'm looking for help for a cycle and if i can't find help your doing more damage then good.. If you can't answer my questions don't respond. Simple as that.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your only question is 'where can I get testing done in Sydney' as far as I can see. Maybe call your local needle exchanges/drug clinic.

Can you tell us what tests you have had done to know your body and HPTA are fully developed?

Experienced steroid users you talk to in gymsare usually the worst people to give advice btw, they are often reckless and have no regard for their own or anybody else's health.

The guys here are trying to steer you right. We preach safe cycling here and there are all kinds of short and long term risks at cycling at a young age. That means that most people here are uncomfortable in helping you cause potential long term damage to yourself.

I have a question for you, more than one actually.

1. Why are you cycling if you already have a fitness model physique

2. Please post a photo of your current physique

3. Who advised you on your cycle and what did they suggest you run as an AI, HCG and PCT?
    RA likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I have seen all your post on other forums "anti steroids at a young age". Please stop commenting on my post, I'm not interested in hearing what you have to say in regards to that. I have had tests done and have researched and talked to experience steroid user. You don't know me, i know me and my body. I'm not looking for your opinion on young age steroid use. I'm looking for help for a cycle and if i can't find help your doing more damage then good.. If you can't answer my questions don't respond. Simple as that.
    Sorry I didnt realize this was SyndysSideer steroid site? Oh wait, it's not is it so you dont actually have a say in who responds and who doesn't but those in charge of this site have more than given me permission to respond to any post I want to.

Damn stupid punk kids even in Au who have the entitlement mentality. Let me guess, you mom or dad never spanked you did they? Well it's hopefully not to late because you need a good spanking for acting like such a little sh*t

I guarantee you have never seen any of my post on other steroid forums. Fact.

Your biggest nooby mistake is coming here and copping an attitude. Wont get you very far as you see.
    Sounds like you have all the hope you should need with your experienced steroid users you talk to so I cant imagine why you are here except for the grief?
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am currently taking Testos-E 250 = Testosterone Enanthate at 2ml a week (1ml=250mg)
    I am also taking NPP 150 = Deca Durabolin at 1ml a week (1ml=150mg)

Two injections a week though i believe i should be taking at least 2ml's a week of deca ?

I have joint, tendons and ulnar nerve problems hence the reason I'm trying Deca.

I am 20 years old.

I am one week into my first cycle, so sorry for all the mistakes i have probably made and nooby questions.

The brand is Pharmacom though i think they are fakes but still good quality gear, which leads me to my next question.. Does anyone know a place to get testing done in Syd, Australia?
    Dont listen to Lovbyts , he is just a grumpy old man who eats organic yoghurt.

im australian and i will help you, and this place will test your gear pretty much on the spot and no questions asked.
    Reccomend you go there - from what i remember they charge $15, very cheap.

unit 3/151-241 Goulburn Street
    Surry Hills NSW

tell them Simon sent ya.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 06-03-2015 at 04:08 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    You don't know me, i know me and my body. I'm not looking for your opinion on young age steroid use. I'm looking for help for a cycle and if i can't find help your doing more damage then good.. If you can't answer my questions don't respond. Simple as that.
    Good god, here we go again with the kids who are in dire need of being told what to do, because they don't know, but simultaneously know everything.

You're one week into a cycle and have admitted you have no idea what you are doing. If these people who are donating their time to help people are worth listening to (and they must be, because you're begging for help), perhaps you should consider really listening, and contemplating what they are saying, so there is a chance you might learn something, like a rational adult would do.

No one here stands to gain or lose anything based on what you do. They are here helping people because there is so much crap advice out there, and so many young men who have caused themselves permanent damage as a result. And all those people also thought that they could rationalise anything because they were 20 in a 25 year old body, whatever that is supposed to mean, or that they were some special case and immune to the things that affect everyone else.

Good luck to you.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have seen all your post on other forums "anti steroids at a young age". Please stop commenting on my post, I'm not interested in hearing what you have to say in regards to that. I have had tests done and have researched and talked to experience steroid user. You don't know me, i know me and my body. I'm not looking for your opinion on young age steroid use. I'm looking for help for a cycle and if i can't find help your doing more damage then good.. If you can't answer my questions don't respond. Simple as that.
    First off - we are not giving you the "bullet"(info) for the gun(gear)... If we were to it'd be going against what we all believe in - SAFE AAS USE - and it's NOT SAFE at your age - simple as that!!!!!

I'd like to see your current physique as well! If you've got a good base waiting will only be more successful!

Like TAB mentioned - my rational was terrible at your age, yet I thought I knew everything too - you look back and realize how dumb you were really and just laugh - if you waited and made the right decision - you'd laugh - otherwise take the advice - we don't want you Fvk yourself up - but at the same time if your gonna act like a kid - we'll treat you like one

Quote Originally Posted by thisAngelBites View Post

Good god, here we go again with the kids who are in dire need of being told what to do, because they don't know, but simultaneously know everything.

You're one week into a cycle and have admitted you have no idea what you are doing. If these people who are donating their time to help people are worth listening to (and they must be, because you're begging for help), perhaps you should consider really listening, and contemplating what they are saying, so there is a chance you might learn something, like a rational adult would do.

No one here stands to gain or lose anything based on what you do. They are here helping people because there is so much crap advice out there, and so many young men who have caused themselves permanent damage as a result. And all those people also thought that they could rationalise anything because they were 20 in a 25 year old body, whatever that is supposed to mean, or that they were some special case and immune to the things that affect everyone else.

Good luck to you.
    You always word things so well.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Very well! Makes me sound dumb following lol - always like reading what and how you say things TAB!

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Thanks for being brave and honest enough to put that out there and try to help others who are considering doing the same. Most will still think it wont happen to them but maybe a few will listen.
    agreed!

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thanks, but people who have their minds made up don't really hear anything but criticism, unfortunately, no matter how kindly it is said (not that I was kind).

I agree that the real posts that matter are those like 641s above - the people who did it and are now suffering with the consequences. Thanks, 641! I didn't "like" your post because I don't want for it to be interpreted as liking what happened to you - but I very much like your spirit of posting about what happened to you and trying to help others learn from your mistakes, even when people very much don't want to hear it. Good on you.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I took advice from idiots before finding AR. Good idea to learn here..

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Experienced steroid users you talk to in gymsare usually the worst people to give advice btw, they are often reckless and have no regard for their own or anybody else's health.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    I took advice from idiots before finding AR. Good idea to learn here..
    Yeah most of the time they're real wizards aren't they LOL

Thread Information