Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By boiwonder
  • 1 Post By boiwonder

Thread: Don't juice at a young age!!

boiwonder is offline New Member

Don't juice at a young age!!

Hey all, I have posted on this site a few times for hope of information needed on steroids and I have been turned down due to my age (19) and well i don't blame them, I ignored what was said a lot of the time of course you do take in what has been said to you but your idiotic attitude when your younger still drives you not to listen.. but this is for all young people wanting to take steroids you don't ****ING need them! I thought I needed them to push past plateau but I kept training and dieting (natty) and WOW my test is higher then ever my appetite is at a whole new level my training is getting to the point of when I was on it.

My message to all young peeps looking to take steroids just to gain size quick or to fulfil your dream body quicker you don't need to keep training, keep eating and results will come it's a marathon not a sprint you won't regret it. So listen to the vets on here they know what's the go!! Cause shit if I took steroids when I wanted I would missed this chance of going through the change I am now!! Thanks everyone appreciate it!
    lovbyts and Oki-Des like this.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    What about the young people who already are eating properly and are close to their natural potential?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boiwonder View Post
    Hey all, I have posted on this site a few times for hope of information needed on steroids and I have been turned down due to my age (19) and well i don't blame them, I ignored what was said a lot of the time of course you do take in what has been said to you but your idiotic attitude when your younger still drives you not to listen.. but this is for all young people wanting to take steroids you don't ****ING need them! I thought I needed them to push past plateau but I kept training and dieting (natty) and WOW my test is higher then ever my appetite is at a whole new level my training is getting to the point of when I was on it.

My message to all young peeps looking to take steroids just to gain size quick or to fulfil your dream body quicker you don't need to keep training, keep eating and results will come it's a marathon not a sprint you won't regret it. So listen to the vets on here they know what's the go!! Cause shit if I took steroids when I wanted I would missed this chance of going through the change I am now!! Thanks everyone appreciate it!
    Thanks for coming back to share. Hopefully some will listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    What about the young people who already are eating properly and are close to their natural potential?
    That would be what the 1 in 100,000?
    99% of young people think they are at their potential or eat properly and 99% of those are wrong. I was also one of those but luckily I was to afraid of needles to cycle.

boiwonder is offline New Member
    All good mate was keen to share it!
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information