YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

EQ spot injection

can you spot inject EQ? bc on my first injection i did my delt and it is still noticebly bigger than my other...so i was thinking i would spot inject my bis...is this risky? also what is the proper way to inject your bis....if you can with EQ?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Go right ahead bro. Itīs painless. Just make sure you know were to put it in www.spotinjections.com and aspirate before pushing it in.

ruquick is offline New Member
    The difference in size that you see is probably nothing more then sweeling. Dont expect to get gains in the muscle that you are spot injecting with EQ. It might be different if you were using Test Suspension or Winny and that doesnt always work for everyone as it is. Its good to spot inject to keep the scar tissue down to a min though.

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member
    ok i went on spotinjections.com like you said and it helped but not alot...also when you aspirate ...how far do you have to pull back...the last time i did it i pulled back just a very little bit and there were some air bubbles in the syringe...is that all you need to see? if you have any experience with spot injecting in the bicep...plese gimme a lil more than those pics i see on spotinjections.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The airbubbles coming in means your alright to go. Itīs blood we dont want

Cant give you much more advise on a bicep inject since i havnt done one myself. Altough i hear 25g is good.

rampage23 is offline Junior Member
    I spot inject all the time with a 25g 5/8". Biceps, pecs, and thighs. Painless and easy as long as you take the proper precautions. Good luck bro..

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    go for quads !

strollin is offline Associate Member
    I love spot injections in the Bi! I shoot all sorts of stuff in them. EQ, Test, Deca , Fina, and B12. And yes it causes the muscle to get bigger but it's just untill the oils absorbs. If you want your peak to grow shoot in the outer head if you want a fuller muscle shoot in the inner head.

Thread Information