JUICING is offline Associate Member

Primobolan Doesn't Have To Be Cycled

This may be a stupid question but I heard from a couple of very knowledgeable friends that primobolan doesn't have to be cycled. You can take it on your off cycle or between cycles or stay on it constantly. If this is true will it interfere with your clomid therapy? What do you pros think? I've done a search and I've read all the posts but I couldn't find any answers.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Nothing HAS to be cycled. There are plenty of guys that stay on for long periods of time. And some that just never go off. Though I would imagine that Primo would continue to flood the body with higher levels of Test. Therefore making a real recovery impossible. From everything I know, this is my best guess. I don't think you can take any AAS constantly and not get shut down. Though I may be wrong, bump for bros with more knowledge.

alevok Guest
    thats BS, you can not stay on primo all year around, it is pointless and useless.
    You can use it in a cycle or bridge it but eventually you need to switch to some other AS

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Everything should be cycled for regular users. There is simply no point in risking damage to your health. The reason some think primobolan can be run anytime is because it is so mild and does not have a strong effect on HPTA. This is where your clomid question comes in. It is said (not scientifically proved mind you) that primo at low doses will have no effect on HPTA. Hence the reasoning that primo is such good "bridge" drug. A bridge being a run of a steriod in between cycles (never coming off cycle really). The truth is, running any steriod for a certain period of time and at a certain dose will shut down HPTA. There may be some who successfully bridge. But the dose would depend on the user. there is also no way to know if it's working unless you get your bloodwork done to see if natural test is back to normal levels.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If there was any AAS you could run year round at a dose that would allow for growth and not interfere with your natural HPTA function we would all be doing it. If you are going to stay on year round then use stronger, cheaper drugs.

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    I've ran primo in the past on a cy cycle and I did'nt think it was all that really but I would've ran it again on my off cycle or between cycles if it was safe to do but since it's not safe health first! Appreciate the info guys. I was going to do it but I thought I'd ask first.

Thread Information