641 is offline Junior Member

Question Has anyone lost their libido and never had it return?

How did you adjust

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Hey man I understand that you are under a lot of stress and PCT messes with hormone levels but you should relax and be more positive. Libido can take a while to restore. It takes me like a month after PCT to feel normal and want to hump everything. If this PCT doesn't restore normal function then run another. If that doesn't work then there is always clomid therapy.

Impotence related to anabolic steroid use in a body builder. Response to clomiphene citrate.

These posts by Dr Jeffrey Dach have some great info regarding treatment of low libido, ED and mood disorder with clomid.

Clomid for Men with Low Testosterone Part One

Clomid For Men With Low Testosterone Part Two

Clomid Adverse Side Effects Part Three

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Luckily I have never lost my libido. I have ran long cycles without a pct when I started and never lost my libido for a single minute
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

here2grow is offline Junior Member
    True story both my mates did deca only & I was injecting them every week. I told them to add test in but the idiots didn't listen. This was 4 years back.

Both are nut jobs and always had V on hand cause they have problems getting it up... both the G.F did leave them after a few months they finished the Deca only cycle.

One tried everything but nothing helped so he said he hasn't come off the gear now for 3 years FTW <--hes happy and now uses test lol cruise blast

The other one just got married but we all know is wife is cheating on him and is only staying around for the cash hahaha

Thread Information