rawhide is offline Junior Member

Question pure premium labs-Tablozal?

Has anyone tried any Tablozal from Pure Premium Labs or any Tabladrol? I've read a lot about them but I do not want to waiste my time OR MONEY on some B.S. product...any info or cycling info on these products would greatly be appreciatted...Thanks

sweet is offline Associate Member
    I have tried it, I would say it is questionable. I ran it at 60mg/ed with 75mg of tren an d got some good gains. I didn't experiance the joint pain that everyone talks about when using winnie. So the gains could of been from the tren alone.

I would say save your money and get some other brand of winstrol . For a questionable product it is pricey.

sweet

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I got sent some of the newer stuff - blue tabs with ppl logo - and that is definitely winny im on it now (and nothing else) and my elbow is killing me - and I am always irritated (winny does that for me) - I know that they used to have stuff made for them in thailand but the results were not always good so now they make it all in house to make sure - I like that they have a $$$ back guarantee - I got a bad batch of BD drol form them about 1 year ago and they gave me credit for something else

pump4 is offline New Member
    PPL=B.S.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Pump,

Before you say something is BS why don't you give an explanation of why you feel that way? Other members can benefit from comments about your true experiences but not from a jab like that. Why do you feel that way? I have considered some of their stuff and would love to here more about peoples experiences.

Thanks.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    All the people that I have spoken to have seemed to really like their stuff...in fact...someone on another board had some of their "Tablabol" tested. It tested just fine...so I am probably going to order from them in the near future.

Cheers

D

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Look for Denkall Anadrol 75. It's cheaper and stronger.

booda007 is offline New Member
    This is not realy a reply about ppl's tablazol but my experience with the company. Ordered Liquid Clen on May 14. Got an empty package in a US Mail “We’re sorry your package is damaged …” envelope on June 10. Notified PPL about the lost order June 11th. They replied right away and said there was no problem in resending it. It’s now June 23 and still nothing. I heard a lot of good things about PPL from borthers on this board and others. I’ll keep the faith and hopefully my package will turn up but I gotta admit I’m starting to feel a little punked right now.

So I guess regardless of how good their product may be it's still buyer beware. At least they offered to resend.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dude - youre in Canada - it takes more time to go through customs - at least they are resending for you - I had one ass overseas (not ppl) who told me "too bad"

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    ordered some of there tabladrol a while back when they had a bad batch of it. told them my drol was bunk and they resent it on my next order. and there wasnt anything bunk about the 2nd batch.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    >PPL=B.S.

Wow! Thanks for the info. I have some of the blue tablozol and will be using it in a few weeks. My joints will be killin me if it's legit. I will post my experience when I am done.

Thread Information