deltacharlie is offline New Member

blood in needle after inj.

I was doing i tri injection, and there was no blood when i asperated but after the injection was completed i noticed blood at the end of the needle inside the sryinge. i didnt caugh or anything. but i did feel a little dissey, i thin the disseynes was just from beig real scared thinkin i injected in to a vein, has that ever happened to any of you guys? what should i do? thanx

Lift Chief is offline Member
    As long as there was no blood when you aspirated you're fine. Sometimes you'll get blood after you pull the needle out if you're in/near a blood vessel or what have you.

deltacharlie is offline New Member
    thanks, i was pretty scared.

Happens to me all the time bro. In fact, it happened this morning. You probally just pass through a vein while penetrating. As long as there was no return of blood when you aspirated your good to go.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

You'd know if you injected into a vein...within a minute you would start coughing heavily...I bet you penetrated a vein on your way in, but were completely through it when you injected...upon pulling out...you got some blood traveling out of the injection path...you're cool.

D

Thread Information