animalstrength is offline New Member

Question T3 Cutting cycle Need help and info

Hello all,

Created this thread just to get some basic info and dosing and personal feedback and info for T3.

I have clen and have been taking this it has gave me some ok results and it is nothing new to me, i am also wondering if you can stack T3 and clen.

The T3 bottle is 30mL 150mcg/mL just wondering how to dose this on the oral syringe i have now that i have been using with my clen and keto.

What would be the dosing and how long can you stay on this i know it eats muscles would a test booster and creatine help a bit.

Still need to purchase the T3 but just wanted to create this thread to get some info and dosing and what i need to do for a successful T3 clen cycle

Jb818 is offline Junior Member
    You should never take t3 without stacking it with test

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    IMO I would never use T3 and clen during the same cycle. As Jb said earlier unless you are using test stay away from T3. T3 will overpower any of clen's anti catabolic properties. A healthy person produces roughly 25-35 μg/day of T3. So you would want to begin 50-60 μg/day. That dose should split it up over the course of the day into 2 or 3 doses.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    make sure to be careful with the dosing if you take too much you will be on the floor miserable

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I would never use over 50mcgs a day. I'm not a fan of messing with my thyroid because of everything it's responsible for so I would definitely bare on the side of caution when messing with thyroid drugs
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    This ^^

Just to be a bit more clear and some background info in regards to me cutting weight and getting T3 and using it.

I know a lot of people are saying the only way to be on T3 is to do it with AAS but i will not be on AAS while using T3. I am not to concerned of the fact that some of the weight i loose will be muscle. Also what would be best to do T3 alone or with Clen /Keto?What kind of muscle loss would occur while on T3 and would taking a Test booster/PH and Creatine help anything or is it pointless? I have a good amount of muscle mass on my frame, but my goal is to loose weight and then from starting at a benchmark to build muscle loose weight, goal weight would be 215. Also what training or cardio would be best during the T3 cycle, i was going to do LISS on cardio days and some split bodypart bodybuilding style routines. I also need some examples of weeks for being on T3 and dosages to take. I really do not want to mess around with my thyroid at all and i want to be safe with the dosage and time i am on T3. I will be ordering Liquid T3 30mL 150mcg/mL soon from a site. When i was on clen and keto i had the oral syringes that go to 1.0 ml so i was just wondering how i would measure the T3.For the people who have used T3 , please give me any info feedback and your results while using it.Also I know there is the T3 A complete guide i still will be reading this soon i have been super busy with work and life.

Stats
    6 foot
    age 25

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you want to lose 40lbs then diet and cardio are the answer, not thermogenics.

You say you don't care about losing muscle but if you do this will lower your metabolic rate. Also,my he amount of muscle people think they have is also way less than they actually have. Your goal when cutting should be losing fat and holding on to what muscle they have, it's too hard to build to just nonchalantly piss it away.

What is your diet, lifting and cardio plan currently to lose this weight?

Can you post a pic and let's see where you are at?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for all the replies i really appreciate it.

Ok so taking a low dosage of 50 would be the best so i wont as much loose muscle. I also read the guide on T# and it says no need to taper and you can also stay on it for a long time.

I am looking to do a quick 30-35 pound weight loss cycle while using T3 as it will eat muscle and not burn only the fat.

And while on T3 for the short amount of time i am on it would creatine and a test booster or PH help even a little? Also so the best bet would be to Run T3 by it self correct.

brandon1411 is offline Associate Member

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstrength View Post
    Thanks for all the replies i really appreciate it.

Ok so taking a low dosage of 50 would be the best so i wont as much loose muscle. I also read the guide on T# and it says no need to taper and you can also stay on it for a long time.

I am looking to do a quick 30-35 pound weight loss cycle while using T3 as it will eat muscle and not burn only the fat.

And while on T3 for the short amount of time i am on it would creatine and a test booster or PH help even a little? Also so the best bet would be to Run T3 by it self correct.
    I don't think you are entirely comprehending the advise that was given. Any supplement, whether it be T3, creatine or PH is not the answer. If you want to lose weight the best way is to eat 500 calories below your TDEE and do one hour of high intensity cardio everyday. I calculated your TDEE to be around 2,900-3,300 calories. At youe height/weight and age losing 30 pounds won't be difficult once you get into a regular diet/training routine.

If you take T3 and lose 30 pounds then there is the possibility that 15 of those pounds will be muscle. When you lose muscle your metabolism drops making it more difficult ro burn calories. Trust me when I say this, muscle is much easier and less expensive to lose than it is to put back on. I wish this advise was given to me 5 years ago when I was your age. It costs me anywhere from $1200-1500 to run an 8 week cycle with the hopes of gaining 5-7 pounds of lean muscle.

Ok I got way more replies than I thought I was which is awesome. I like the raw truth from you fellas, and you guys are just looking out and providing your feedback on what I posted. Ok my previous job a few years back I was working in a warehouse as a package handler. So I was super super active I was younger and weighed around 200, the 50 pound gain has been steady over the years. I just really want to get the weight off and down to a good benchmark but I want to do it safely and be smart about it. Also last year I was on a cut and got down to about 228 from 260, used MFP and calculated my tdee I was doing a lot of cardio and some 2 days. Had some things happen with work and my life binged and regained the weight back, I am in a new city and an I have a new job. From the sounds of things and experience that you guys have with T3 it sounds like something that will eat away years of muscle and you guys understand the loss is not worth the risk. Here is my thoughts would doing a low dosage of T3 at 50mcg be ok? Or would it still eat away muscle. If I even do T3 I want to make it a very short cycle and loose around 30-40 pounds but I am very concerned a good amount will be muscle. I think if anything sticking with clen and keto sounds like the best option which I can do and with a calorie deficit. Any of you have great results or experience with clen and keto.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes 50mcg will eat lean tissue. I think you aren't going to listen and run this anyway which will make keeping the losses off much harder long term.

We all have shit happen in our life it doesn't mean drugs are the answer in fact, far from it.

Good luck whatever you choose to do but the more advice you choose to ignore here it's likely the less advice you will get.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    OP what bodyfat % are you ?

Bump

I will listen and most likely not take T3 and stick to clen and keto i am probably high i have mostly belly fat

michael30 is offline Member
    Op I can sympathize with your issue. I use to wiegh 328lbs. I lost over 100lbs very fast. Within 2 years I gained 75% back. It wasn't until I dropped the fat slowly that I was able to keep it off and maintain my avatar pic weight(which isn't super lean but good enough for me) I know you probably want to lose weight fast. Which we all do. But if you want to keep it off go slow and fix the problem that caused it in the first place. Your diet. Good luck.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30
    Op I can sympathize with your issue. I use to wiegh 328lbs. I lost over 100lbs very fast. Within 2 years I gained 75% back. It wasn't until I dropped the fat slowly that I was able to keep it off and maintain my avatar pic weight(which isn't super lean but good enough for me) I know you probably want to lose weight fast. Which we all do. But if you want to keep it off go slow and fix the problem that caused it in the first place. Your diet. Good luck.
    your avatar looks great brother congrats.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    your avatar looks great brother congrats.
    Thanks man! Just stick with it, and focus the most on your diet. For me personally everything changed when I cut out carbs(except when bulking) only carbs I eat are from veggies and nuts and very small amounts in certain foods. Once I did that fat fell off even when eating high fat foods. I still carb load with a cheat day every week or two. Not necessarily telling you to eat this way. Just saying you gotta find what works for you. If you ever have questions my pm is open. I don't know it all. But I'll help with what I can or send you to the person who can

Has anyone ever ran 30-45 mcg of T3? before

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animalstrength View Post
    Has anyone ever ran 30-45 mcg of T3? before
    Yes I ran 50-100mcg for a show. This is one drug I will not mess with again. I just got off two days ago and have to watch EVERYTHING I eat and do much more cardio so I don't rebound. I have to wait for my thyroid to bounce back to be able to eat my normal bulking meals.

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    be carefull with messing with your thyroid.. can mess you up really bad if not done correctly

Ok just updating you guys went ahead and purchased Liquid T3 60mL 150mcg/mL.

Now as far as AAS or Test options what would be a good route to take or the most beginner AAS to stack with this, and i know there is oral and pill form please fill me in or PM Me.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drugs aren't the answer to lose the 40lbs. Hard work and diet are.

thomas8883 is offline Junior Member
    I lost 43lbs in 3 months just by eating right and hour of hit a day without any drug trust me it worth it you might think that 3 month is long time but as soon as you get into the routine the weight will fall off

Thread Information