My 10th cycle (Pre-show)

What do you think about my cycle?

500 mg test-sustanon a week
    300 mg masteron P a week
    300 mg tri-tren a week
    70 mg winstrol a day
    70 mg tbol a day
    25 mg proviron a day
    EC stack (22,5 mg ephedrine and 200 mg caffeine b4 cardio in the morning)
    0.5 mg amiridex e 2 days
    10 mg accutane e 2 days

I started this cycle off with Deca aswell, but cut it out a few weeks ago. I am preparing for a show.

PCT:
    Clomid
    Nolvadex
    Amiride
    HCG
    ^ Tell me what doses of those I should be taking and how long after cycle ends to start it.

I am already bald, so getting bald wont be a problem!

I am 32 years and have been on juice on and off for about 8 years.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey bro, 10 cycles in and you don't know how to pct? How many weeks is your cycle? Running sus with short Esther's for a show? Huhhhhh, figured you would be running prop. Winnie and tbol....when? Together, front load, backload, pulsed? Have you ever run Hcg before on cycle? Are you getting BW done at any point? What type of contest? PL, BB, other? Are you taking a liver support?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Hey bro, 10 cycles in and you don't know how to pct? How many weeks is your cycle? Running sus with short Esther's for a show? Huhhhhh, figured you would be running prop. Winnie and tbol....when? Together, front load, backload, pulsed? Have you ever run Hcg before on cycle? Are you getting BW done at any point? What type of contest? PL, BB, other? Are you taking a liver support?
    Ok... Pretty much covered all basis there Buster! Lookin solid my man!

Tbh - too many weak Orals(how long are you out)?? I would've ran drol I. The beginning(or pulsed) w/mast and winny backloaded) w/prop like mentioned(I would) all short esters... Just my opinion...

And sust?!?! That's usually used in bulking phases... Longer ester too(very minimal prop)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-12-2015 at 10:12 AM.

SwoleViking is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I know how to do a PCT, but I am unsure of which dosages that would be recommended for the spesific cycle that I am running at the moment, and it is also the first time I introduce HCG into my PCT.

My cycle is 16 weeks, the first 10 weeks was only Test S, Deca . Then I introduced the others and I am running those for 6 more weeks.

I am ruinning Sus because I bought it in bulk when I also used Deca.

Winnie and tbol togheter because I could only get so much of each.

It's not really a contest, but I do "work" using my body. (Not prostitution or anything, more like male-stripper certain times of the year)

I am not taking liver support because I believe it doesn't make a difference, I think the key here is to drink a ton of water.

Thread Information