TheWood1105 is offline New Member

Vacation Mid Cycle

lkfj;ad
    Last edited by TheWood1105; 01-16-2021 at 04:31 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWood1105 View Post
    Going to be taking Test-E every 3.5 days at TRT doses which isnt affected by this vacation because its only 4 days long.. However I'll be running Tren-A 75mg ED as well. Is it going to be the end of the world to stop Tren for 4 days while I'm gone.. Pin just before I leave and right when I return? Any expected sides/issues?
    Did you know about this prior? If so poorly planned(regarding the Tren a)...

It clears in 3 days so you can't load up as it's still going to clear... You'd need at least 2 pins while their... And if you have a script for TRT(could you sterilize an old prescription vial - fill it w/some Tren a - re-cap(idk - I'd want a new sterilized vial tho) just some thoughts -

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I agree with NACH3 that this was poorly planned, but I think that you will be fine pinning everything before you leave. A compound with the acetate ester can have a half life of anywhere from 1-3 days. You should pin the tren in a glute to try and have a low absorption rate. If you want to get creative you could could take a larger than normal dose or pin subq for an even lower absorption rate. Enjoy your vacation!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you're a few weeks in you'll have a small build up in your system so it's not the end of the world. You can pin before you go and when you get back if you like or just wait til you get back. Unless of course you can take it with you.

I have a prop cycle coming up where I will pin on the Friday morning but then not again until the Tuesday night. Not ideal but it's the only way I can run a cycle this summer with the time I have and allowing for other holidays.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWood1105 View Post
    Going to be taking Test-E every 3.5 days at TRT doses which isnt affected by this vacation because its only 4 days long.. However I'll be running Tren-A 75mg ED as well. Is it going to be the end of the world to stop Tren for 4 days while I'm gone.. Pin just before I leave and right when I return? Any expected sides/issues?
    Again not ideal but enjoy your vacation

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you're a few weeks in you'll have a small build up in your system so it's not the end of the world. You can pin before you go and when you get back if you like or just wait til you get back. Unless of course you can take it with you.

I have a prop cycle coming up where I will pin on the Friday morning but then not again until the Tuesday night. Not ideal but it's the only way I can run a cycle this summer with the time I have and allowing for other holidays.
    Good point on the build up(I had a situation where I was pinning prop and a fam emergency came up) I left for a 3 days - I pinned more b4 I had left, and resumed back to normal schedule - ideal not at all - but sh!t happens...

GL and you'll be fine(I was just thinking of ways you could bring it 'legally' - or...... do what's safest - you'll be g2g!

TheWood1105 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys really appreciate the info! Asked a buddy of mine who had a similar issue with family come up mid cycle, couldn't pin just his tren for 6 days.. His Test-E he frontloaded a double dose for the week before he had to leave, he said he was absolutely fine the 5 days he was off Tren and resumed cycle as soon as he came back.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    The only issue that I can imagine that I would have, in your scenario, would be a chance of a bit of an acne outbreak, from fluctuating hormone levels...

Thread Information