BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member

See if any of you guys can help me...

Cycle was as follows (I'm still on)

1-12 EQ 400MG week
    1-13 Test Enan. 500MG week
    10-15 Wins. 50mg ED
    Holy Crap now that I write that out I realize how long that is for my first cycle....

Started taking nolva early in because of slight nipple pain which also helped me with bloat, because before I started it I felt/looked extreeeeemely bloated.

Today is the beginning of week 12

I have gained a total of 14 pounds while my BF% has fluctuated throughout but is currently back to where I began. So in other words most of my gains were muscle.

Well, on to my question, I wanted to take creatine post cycle to help retain the gains I have made. BUUUUT, will taking creatine negate the effects of cutting that the winny gave me, since creatine does cause some water retention and bloat. So should I take the creatine or leave it out of post cycle recovery? ( the creating is V12 by san, that might make a difference as it is the newer tricreatine)
    Any info or comments would be appreciated...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Any time you take creatine properly-you will have water retention so if you want to keep your ripped look then dont take it. Creatine is for bulking not for cutting.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Well I can agree with that so let me rephrase my comment.

The creatine will make you bloat so you wont look as ripped while you are on it, but if you want help keeping your gains then take creatine. The water weight can be shed quickly if needed.

I just went with the winny to harden and help keep gains more than anything, and so far it's been doing that and then some. My muscles are much harder but I've also had a strength increase within the last 2 weeks which I really didn't expect.

I just thought that the creatine would help with the gains that I've made with this entire cycle.
    Granted that it will make me retain water but how good will it be to help me keep the muscle I've made from this cycle. I mean I would just use it during clomid and if i start to get a bloat I'll just drop it. As anyone would understand I just want to optimize this whole experience.
    Thanks...

BimBamBump

for more answers

Thread Information