Thread: Anyone Know?

FATMAN is offline Banned

Question Anyone Know?

Anyone know some good links to AS sites with good info on different cycles?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    are you looking for boards or sites? this site has a ton of cycles on it

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO Charming whats wrong with this site? We are the BEST anabolic site on the net you dont get much better than this!

LOL thats made my day that has

Seriously we have loads of knowledgable people here who can help you what type of cycle do you want to do!
    Ms Figure

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    What kinda cycle you lookin for, I think some of the guys he can write ya a cycle

Rusty is offline New Member
    Look at the main page.

FATMAN is offline Banned
    Naw fellas, you got me wrong here, I am just looking for other good sites, not boards, just information, not saying you guys wont help, but it seems that every time I post something, you guys flame away.....

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    You must be asking stupid questions to be flamed.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    If you show up here drenched with gasoline, you will definitely get torched!!!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Methinks thou dost protest too much . . .

Originally posted by FATMAN
    Naw fellas, you got me wrong here, I am just looking for other good sites, not boards, just information, not saying you guys wont help, but it seems that every time I post something, you guys flame away.....
    Um, Fatman, would you like a little cheese with your whine?

Seriously, bro, you're being far too sensitive. This is not a psychotherapy group, it's an informational board for people looking for answers. And those answers are all over the place if you look for them.

We have a policy of not flaming other boards - even though some of them may deserve it. Instead, we try to pass along constructive information. But, while we may not judge the other boards, that does not mean that we will necessarily recommend them.

Indeed, we try to pass along accurate information. Unlike, for example, a recent post in which you wrote, "I had a friend years ago get acne so bad its called shingles, its the worst form of acne and it came from a fake bottle of winny." (In fact, acne and shingles are as different as apples and moon rocks. Shingles is herpes zoster, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with acne.)

To date, you have made a total of 12 posts on this board. You have expressed some opinions and passed along some information that is correct, but more often, you have asked questions on the level of, "Hey, where is everybody from?" (And you even went back to that post and overstruck it with "ass" printed in symbols.)

The bottom line is simple, o fat one . . . We're an open book. Get to know us, and we'll get to know you. We don't bite . . . unless that's what you're asking for.

Now be a good boy, go to the bottom of this screen where you find the forum jump option, and click on "Members' Cycle Results." You'll find everything you want to know - lots of examples and lots of feedback.
    Last edited by TNT; 12-12-2001 at 01:52 PM.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    LMAO TNT. That was good and true.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by FATMAN
    ive read all of your posts and also your responces tp others posts and i really didnt see any flaming bro.
    the only thing close to a flame was the pissing contest you had with mike about deca .and that was just you being a know it all and not wanting to hear what anyone has to say.
    you can read all you want in books,they are written by 1 person.
    here at the board you will get alot of diffrent opinions from a number of people with experience on the subject
    no one here TELLS anyone what is right and what is wrong,but offers difrent opinions,but when facts are facts thats a diffrent story
    if your looking for some sites just type steroids in the web browser and it will lead you to a number of places

Thread Information