davierae is offline New Member

Just finishing 10 week cycle

I've bulked up a lot and due my last dose tomorrow of sus & deca . I'll be starting my "cutting" diet soon afterwards to be leaner and drop body fat. Is there anything I can take to help me this stage?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    if you took your last dose and are starting PCT a diet will decrease your gains if anything you want to eat more on PCT. are you taking clomid and nolvadex ?

No I'm only taking sus & deca on there own. Nothing else running with them

oh man your messing up! so you are not running a PCT? if I were you I would start pinning again until you get clomid and nolvadex or your natural hormones may not ever recover and you will loose every bit of that muscle and then some

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you did continue with the deca ? You also ran both the full 10 weeks? You should run the sus 2 weeks longer than the deca since it's a long ester.

Did you do as you said you were going to and read up on PCT? What is your plan?

You could have easily leaned out on cycle by eating clean. Dirty bulk is so 1970s.

Did you use an AI on cycle? HCG ?

Your best bet for cutting is clean up the diet at this point.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-16-2015 at 10:08 PM.

how old are you?

Yes it's my first ever cycle and really happy with my results. I've ran the sus & deca together every four days and I've achieved what I wanted from my cycle, just looking for advice as to wither there is anything I can take to help strip some of the excess body fat. This will no doubt be my last cycle I'm not looking to get any bigger. Any advice on what to do once I've taken this last dose is very much appreciated

I'm 30, haven't weighed myself so I don't have any stats to put up

you need to forget cutting right now and research post cycle therapy there's tons of info on this site

and as lovbyts said deca has a longer life than sus so you will need to get that out of your system before your last pin

Yeah we understand what you are wanting to do and we are trying to help you but you need to answer some questions and listen to what we are saying.

#1 Did you run an AI during your cycle? Yes/No
    #2 Did you run HCG during your cycle? Yes/No
    #3 Did you do any pre or mid cycle blood work? Yes/No
    #4 Why did you not run your Sus 2 weeks longer than Deca ? You still can
    #5 What is your planned PCT? Do you already have it all? When do you plan to start it?

All these will make a difference on what direction you need to go to not only cut, loose some water weight but also to make sure you dont crash and burn. Your gains you are happy with right now can quickly disappear and turn into several months of hell trying to recover. This ride is far from over.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    This is a weird thread?? If you don't know what a pct is just say so. These guys are trying to help you more than you know. It very easy to get what you for pct. Please answer ??? So you can be helped. Good luck if not.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Just had a moment of deja vu. I read this same thread three weeks ago. Different people but the same advise.

New cycle sus & deccA

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Just had a moment of deja vu. I read this same thread three weeks ago. Different people but the same advise.

New cycle sus & deccA
    Yeah I should be smart and just type and save a template like Marcus does since we have to repeat it several times a week and sometimes multiple times a day. I'm not saying everything he say is from a template, only some of the LONG post but they are also in his sticky log. I tend to do everything the hard way and type it all by hand.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I should be smart and just type and save a template like Marcus does since we have to repeat it several times a week and sometimes multiple times a day. I'm not saying everything he say is from a template, only some of the LONG post but they are also in his sticky log. I tend to do everything the hard way and type it all by hand.
    That's why everyone likes you lovbyts. You really go the extra mile.

I meant that the people giving advise were different but it was the same OP. Guess he is looking for advise that he want's to hear.

Thread Information