Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ohiobber is offline New Member

17 year old set on cycle any suggestions

Alright Im 17 years old, a decent size and im just starting to find its getting repetitive and i can't make any more progress... I bulk up to 170, cut down to 155, bulk up to 170, and again cut down to 155. I cant get past this for about 3 months... i think im starting to reach my potential as i don't have the greatest genetics. So yes Im definately gonna do steroids but im not so stupid as to rush into a huge cycle like sustanon or finaplix . Im thinking something like anavar with some eq. Anyone have any possible suggestions in VERY weak amounts just for abuot a 6 week cycle? It just a sorta way to introduce me into steroids and save some ofmy mass during a cutting cycle. Thanks a lot... and plz don't flame

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Bro Bro! Im not going to waste to much time on this so hereya go. YOUR TO YOUNG! I know ur not going to listen to us but i wont help u sorry.

OG

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    There is a great poem by Madmax which sums it all up in a nutshell. Do some searching to find it, it is relatively new. It is well worth the read!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Ahhh what the hell I did the searching for yeah!!

Enjoy!!

Poem by MadMax

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I won't recomend a cycle for you either at 17. You're way too young.
    And don't give us this horse shit about u being at your natural and genetic potential either. Use the search button and educate yourself on the side effects etc. After your done doing that, order some protein and creatine from www.allsportsnutrition.com
    Eat 5000 cals a day, keep your protein intake high, and get yourself on a good work out routine for the next 6 months. If you do all that and you still don't gain weight then I'll recomend a cycle for you.... :-)

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    You're 17, you've hit a wall, and you think that you've reached your maximum genetic potential because you've been stuck in one place for 3 months? Bro... that is nonsense.

You have to ask yourself: Am I really stuck, or do I just *think* I am?

Post some more info (height, body fat, body type, years training, training split, diet, etc etc) and I am sure you can get enough feedback to help you overcome this block without resorting to the use of drugs.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe you have reached your limit at an age where you are more than likely still growing. Give it a couple of more years.

I know guys i've heard it all before, but if i just go on a week cyhclbe the odds of me getting anything wrong are slim, especially with one of the safer steriods like anavar ... im not asking for you to promote its use, im just asking for the safest way to go about it. Im doing bettter than 90 percent of the skinny kids out there who jump onto a cycle of sustanon and anadrol and wonder why they get bitch tits. Just asking for some help here guys.

hammerhead is offline Member
    Good attitude. How can you be anything but a success?

A hard 3 months at it and now you're ready to give up and take steroids ? A whole whopping 3 months of no success? How can you stand it? Wow! Go take every steroid you can find bro all at once - you the man - you have earned it!

If it sounds like i'm making fun of you then good. Take it however you want but take a step back and listen to yourself. You're 17 years old and you're already giving up and resorting to steroids? Give me a break. You'd better get used to hitting walls that you can't get over because that's life. Learn to be resourceful and find ways around them. Adapt. Change. Try new things. Eat more. Work out harder. Don't just take the easy way out and start sticking juice. Be smarter than that. If you can't put the time and effort into pushing your body to it's full natural potential you won't get my respect nor my advice.

ANd no its not that im just giving up, i know how big i can geneticaally get, beleive im gonna try and get bigger, and im not gonna take them till im at least 180, but once i get there... then what? I want to be big guys, and don't try and tell me i don't need roids to get there. You also say im wussing out at 175 pounds, but half the doods on this board are starting at like 140 pounds. I know how to eat, i know how to train, for the past 2 years ive pretty much lived this shit
    Last edited by ohiobber; 01-29-2003 at 09:53 PM.

Hey - I feel your frustration bro. I was one of those skinny kids that ran out and did d-bol and anavar and got bigger and i'm here to tell you it was a mistake. If I could go back and do it over again I would not do it over again. That's why - as a matter of priciple - I cannot make a suggestion to you for a cycle.

Hammerhead can you just level with me on this one, Plz explain to me your situation when you ran and did the d-bol cycle(lol im not that stupid to do that ) and both the positive and negative effects.

Time out.

At the top of this thread you say
    i think im starting to reach my potential as i don't have the greatest genetics
    Later you say

I want to be big guys, and don't try and tell me i don't need roids to get there.
    So you've worked out for 2 years and had some success and now you're starting to level off some. It happens. You want to be big big and you know you can't get there without steroids . Okay - I can see that. Half of us felt that way at some time or another when we were younger.

My problem is that you seem to think you can go do a little cycle of anavar and it will be okay. See that's the flaw in your thinking. You'll love the steroids. No doubt about it. You're going to want to do more and more and you'll take more than just anavar. By time you're 19 you'll be a vet on this board and you'll be running the same cycles i'm doing. Don't kid yourself about one little anavar cycle. Unless you're seriously thinking about becoming a competitor you don't want to go down that road just yet.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Man start eating, you still have a few more years of good growing. You have no need to take it. Wait i know everyone is saying the same thing, but thats because they have all been there.

And use the search button.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

ALright ill admit that mikeygas14 scared the shit outta me, but how dumb is he to 1) use a 10 week cycle of fina and 2) Even be messing with DNP at all?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

not a flame so dont take it as 1 mmmkay?

Originally posted by ohiobber
    ALright ill admit that mikeygas14 scared the shit outta me, but how dumb is he to 1) use a 10 week cycle of fina and 2) Even be messing with DNP at all?
    How dumb is it to 1)think youve reached your natural potential at 17, and 2)think steroids will put you past where you are now?

bro, no flame but hear me out. why dont you post your diet and workout routine. Im sure you will find that your anwers lie there and not with AAS. The bros here will be more than happy to help you with that. But nobody in good conscience is going to tell a 17 year old kid to juice.

sorry if this isnt what you wanted to hear.
    peace

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    I do not condone someone your age doing any steroids but it sounds like you are hell bent on doing it so you might as well do it safe. Try eq at 400mg a week and anavar at 20mg/d for 10 weeks. Do a search on clomid and start it at week 13. I hope nobody takes offense to me giving this advice, I would rather see the kid do something like this instead of a bunch of test or some other stupid shit.

Covey is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I think you should take a cycle! My senior year of HS a kid in our school did them his Junior year and let me tell you he got all the ladies with balding head at 17!

skinnyhb is offline Member
    again, with many of the other people who ask about the juice when they haven't put in the time. you can look good now, or you can train a few more years and get everything (diet, form, programs, etc.) down to a science, and look fantastic when you finally do "cross into the dark side"

this isn't even referring to your young age either. enough people have already done so, and i dont know what me saying would make any difference.

setsthesun is offline Banned
    well...where have i seen all of this before?

oh...everywhere.

175 lbs teen asks about juice everyone says he's crazy.

150 lbs adult says he;s reached full genetic potential they all go "ok bro, you're right"

something about just doesn;'t seem right to me.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by setsthesun

oh...everywhere.

150 lbs adult says he;s reached full genetic potential they all go "ok bro, you're right"

the difference is that one is an ADULT and the other is a teen that has not finished pueberty...the adults endocrine system is not fragile..however at such an adolecent age the teen has a fragile endocrine system...big difference in the amount of test production also..a teen has more test in his body than does a 30 year old man..if you ask why you have seen this everywhere why don't you ask the question...could they possibly be right...fuck ya were right...you show me proof that juice doesn't fuck with you body when you are younger and i'll post a thread prasing you and your asbility to see through the wrongs that every member on this board has discussed...(the wrongs being that teens should not juice..) until then think about listneing to people that have been there and done that..you at 17 haven't even finished pueberty yourself...so don't talk about things that you haven't even been through yet..(like adult hood)...that just shows your inability to listen to the other side of the argument....think about it...10,000 members can't be wrong...Madmax..

oh...everywhere.

setsthesun ur a moron! Just because ur dumb enough to do AS at 17 doesnt give u the right to advise anyone to do it!

OG

chinups Guest
    Set the sun. You are a genetic freak I will give you that. But anyone who does a cycle at 17 is a punk and is afraid to hit it hard and will never know what it is to gain naturally. Now I will say this, if you plan on playing a sport or plan on bodybuilding for life then you may think you need to but if you are doing this for looks you better suck it up and hit the weight room and don't be a bitch.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    it boils my piss to see this same old story again.

jeez ohiobber, for gods sake man listen to the advice you are being given. doing aas at your age could seriously mess up your body and your natural hormone production. i was once in your boat - i'm 6'2" and a hard gainer but I reached 200lbs naturally. it was hard work but worth it. i've been training for long enough now to know 200lbs is about my natural limit - it took a lot of experimentation with routines and a lot of (forced) patience to get to where i am. it takes a lot to stay where i am particularly with regard to my diet.

I'm old enough and wise enough to experiment with aas - you my friend, are most certainly not!

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard

oh...everywhere.

Ok, i'm gonna defend you a bit here because I think you just simply meant well, but were not fully explaining yourself.

The difference as stated before is a 17 year old BOY is still growing and enjoying that great time of zits, random woodies from hot grrlys' walking by! and an ADULT well still has random woodies but is done with puberty!

Now...I think you are referencing a 150lb adult who JUST STARTED lifting weights...now I agree with you here that THIS person has not reached there genetic potential.

However, we as people learn with age, and I must say I dont care if I am 17 or 47, when i'm 47 I'm going to know a whole lot more than I know now! And if I was 47 and wanted to Juice even WITH no experience working out, I would not expect to be treated like a 17 yr old. Basically because I would not be that immature. *not saying this guy is at all!!!*

He seems very educated and well tempered...but honestly he's reached a wall...well take 2 days off, up the cals and fucking rip that wall down! Steroids are great and all of that...but they will FUCK HIM UP at his AGE due to his body still growing. A 47 year old it wont FUCK UP..it will yeild results and granted with no base, he will loose them, but I can not condone giving steriod advice to a person under 22 (i pick 22 because that is how old I was when i did my first cycle) And i must say...I dont think I was at my max genetic potential at all and I had been hitting the weights for 3 years!

If i could go back, I'd wait and have done my cycle a bit later...

OG - Your the man, I agree with you on the issue of NOT helping a teen!

Education is the key! I can understand if you feel you will want to do 'roids ONE DAY, and I have no problem with you educating yourself NOW, but PLEASE PLEASE, read up on how these drugs affect your levels, and then ask your doctor or find a study to show you your avg levels now... Compare your levels now to a 30 yr old...TRUST ME IT"S A DRASTIC DIFFERENCE!!!

K
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-30-2003 at 09:30 AM.

Originally posted by setsthesun 175 lbs teen asks about juice everyone says he's crazy.

You're right it looks fishy doesn't it...

BUT

Consider that the teen hasn't finished growing yet... regardless of what he may think, his body will be growing until he is at least 21 and his hormonal system is playing a fragile balancing act. Messing with steroids (which as you should know plays with your hormone levels) is just asking for trouble. You have no control over that and there is nothing you can "take" that will prevent those problems. Is instant gratification worth taking the chance of messing yourself up for life? Remember those are not trivial issues... we're talking about stunting your growth, dammaging your sperm count, hair falling out, gyno!

On the other hand, the adult who may not be ready to start using gear and goes ahead anyways has a lot less to lose. He is done growing, his hormonal system is stable.

Oh he can still dammage his body... no doubt about that... remember that steroids make your muscles grow, but they do NOTHING for your tendons and ligaments! You have to train for years to strenghten them before you even think of using steroids. Or else you get the 150lbs unprepared bro who sudenly puts on 35 lbs of muscle, lifts killer weights, and can't understand why his shoulders, knees and elbows keep getting injured. Kinda like putting a Corvette engine in a Cavalier and wondering why the transmission keeps busting...

Ohiobber, like the other good bros here said, I am sure this is not really what you want to hear... and as a teen I NEVER listened to the old fucks... what the hell do they know!? But this one time where you should listen to people twice your age. We're not taking trivial things like chicks or cars or how to cheat on this or that exam here... we're talking about your health and how it will be affected for the rest of your life.

Red

chinups Guest
    You should meet the local steroid abuser in my town. Uneducated and young did steroids for yrs. now he is looking at a retarted son because of it. Better know what you are getting into PAL. There will be a time where other things are more important then just looking good in a wife beater.

kites is offline Junior Member
    HMMM took me 8 years to get my steroid cycle down, 3 months, my ass. Youre 17, dont fuck up your life by taking something that could leave you limpy and saggy for the rest of your life because your test levels with never return. Just think of your grandfather and imagine yourself like that at 30 or 40. Not really an accurate perception but it does happen. WAIT, EAT A LOT, Creatine, Protein, sleep, and in no time youll be 21 or 22.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    OhioBBr,

Well, I want to address your post from a few different aspects, so stay with me on this.

First, you did the right thing in seeking out information on something that you are truly not educated about. This site is a wealth of information and it can help open up doors in your training and nutrtition philosophies.

I am a medical Doctor, so I hope you take this post to heart before you do anyting else. This topic of teenage AAS use has been a hot one on this board for as long as I have been here, and way before that. As you can see you are not getting the feedback that you were hoping for from the board members. It's not because you're new, or they just don't want to give out top secret information. They all realize, most by personal experience, that steroid use at a young age can lead to problems down the road that are simply not worth it. If you do anything, listen to the members on this board. I spend a considerable amount of time on this board because even though I am a Doc, there is a lot of very real and useful information on this board and if you pay attention you would realize that if there was a Doctor of Anabolic Steroids degree, many on here would have the title of Doctor.

Let me reinforce this..YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO USE AAS!!! This is not a flame or me looking down on you, it is simply a factual statement. You are at a point in your development that your test levels are peaking and you should take advantage of this. Don't introduce steroids that are going to negate this. . They are foreign substances and not truly intended to be introduced into the body. Yes, with proper knowledge and controlled use, they can be a great tool for an athlete, bodybuilder looking to enhance their potential. Be patient, you can get through this wall and continue to make and keep gains if you go about it the right way. Once and if you continue to strength train and eat properly, when are are in your twenties, then start looking at potential cycles. But don't be impatient and start something that I promise you that in time, you will regret.

Listen, read, and ask questions on this board. It's a great tool and the members are here to help you. We are just looking out for you in the hopes that you can serve as an inspiration to other teens that visit this board wanting advice on how to start a cycle. Be a leader and do things right and I promise you that it will pay off in the future. Don't take the easy way out. You will see posts from teens like "Setsthesun", ignore him, he has a very jaded view and if you spend some time reading his prior posts, you will see what I mean. Good luck!! I hope you take the right road and not the easy one. Doc M

Alright some of youo have requested my diet and training routine, so I may as well enlighten you and if you have any big problems with it you can help. Im an endomorph natrually so i gain weight relatively easy... heres my bulking cycle

MEAL 1: Optimum whey with glass of skim milk mixed with peanut buttter, 2 servings of raisin bran with glass of skim milk. Protein= 42g Carbs=104 grams Fat= 15 grams, mainly unsaturated

MEAL 2: 2 Lean turkey breast sandwiches on 100% whole wheat, cup of yogurt, glass of milk Protein= 35 grams, Carbs= 55 grams, Fat= around 5 g

MEAL 3 Timed to be postworkout: Optimimum whey in milk with creatine, and 30g of dextrose(while im at the gym), come home, bowl of oatmeal with 2 tbsp's of olive oil mixed in. Protein= 36 grams, Carbs= 80 grams, Fat= 15 grams

MEAL 4= 10 ounce Top sirloin steak, baked potato, 2glass of milk.
    Protein= 50 grams, Carbs= about 30 grams, Fat= 10 grams

MEAL 5= 250ml of Cottage Cheese, Two peice whole weheat toast with peanut butter, small bowl of cheerios with skim milk.
    Protein= 45grams, Carbs=45 grams, Fat= 15 grams.

That comes to somewhere around 3200 calories, I fluctuate how much I eat depending on my weight, with that diet im not really gaining anything, but as soon as I up the calories the fat piles on.

Training Routine- Four day split
    Day1- Chest and Tris- 3 sets of each excercize to near failure, dumbell press, dumbell flyes, incline dumbell press, skull crushers, weighted dips, decline flyes

Day 2- Legs- 3 sets of each- Squats(I do 4 sets with this), Bent leg deadlifts, leg extensions, hack squat

Day 3- Shoulders and bis- 3 sets of each- arnold press, lateral raises, front raises, concentration curl, barbell curls, hammer curls

Day 4- Back- wide grip pull ups, bent over rows, lat pull down, one armed dumbell rows

I changed my routine every 8 weeks, by switching days, mixing different bodyparts like tris and bis.
    Plz critique if you find anything wrong and don't say im not eating enough cause beleive me I am

mammoth is offline Member
    First off, I don't believe (by virtue of science) that it is possible for a 17 year old to hit his or her genetic potential. Second, the last thing that this community of juicers needs is for some young teenager to fuck up his body using roids. Now I may sound like an asshole for saying that but thats how I feel. Its irresponsibility that causes problems in situations like this. For any teen to ignore the advice of seasoned veterans is extreme irresponsibilty. You are not only hurting yourself but in effect you could be hurting the industry as well. Let me explain....

Let say a teen ignores the advice given to him by the senior juicers. He or she then develops some sort of problem, goes to the doctor and the doctor discovers that the teen has been taking steroids . The parents freak and they take some sort of action. Now if this was an adult that encountered a problem, he or she would discuss it with the doctor and the doctor would more than likely just reprimand them and send them on there merry way. This may sound like a unlikey scenario but it happens all the time.

The more and more teens use roids the more that roids become an "epidemic". Pretty soon the media will be convering "teens on roids" in undercover news stories, and next thing you know the DEA will crack down hard, which will result in alot of mature juicers either getting busted or just not being able to afford the inflated prices of gear.

Its not that I don't care about whether or not teens mess up there body its just that I refuse to blow wind at any teen who refuses to listen.

OhioBBer, go ahead and do what you feel you should do, but remember that you reap what you sow. In my opinion, I think that the reason why you can't "grow" anymore is probably because you refuse to listen to other peoples advice.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

oh...everywhere.

how come on the thread i wrote you kept arguing post after post...and now that everyone thinks your a moron and everyone is disagreeing with you...it's seems like you don't have shit to say..why not.....i'm glad you opened your mouth on this thread..what comes around goes around.....Madmax

k can u guys quit arguing, his opiniion is his opinion, plz just analzye my diet/workout split

Originally posted by ohiobber
    k can u guys quit arguing, his opiniion is his opinion, plz just analzye my diet/workout split
    Hey u think u have all the answers dont u?!? Well answer ur own questions then! U dont need us we dont know anything.

OG

LIBeef is offline Junior Member
    Plz critique if you find anything wrong and don't say im not eating enough cause beleive me I am [/B][/QUOTE]

You are not eating enough dude, sorry. When I bulk I eat at least 6000 calories so you are eating half of what I eat. I cut up with just slightly less than what you are bulking with. Don't worry so much about eating perfectly lean when going for size. Throw in a few N'Large shakes mixed with whole milk and come back in a month and see how much progress you made.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    Below will not post correctly due to format...however you can read it for what you want.

You weigh 170lbs....I would think you can get 4000 cals a day and bulk fine without fat gain. Make sure you get a gallon of water a day, and ALWAYS ALWAYS GET PROTIEN AND CARBS TOGETHOR..

If your 170, it's hard to beleive you gain weight easilly..i'm 198 and if I ate the diet below I would balloon up quick as shit... I maintain with 2400 a day. or there abouts.

Just be patient and get some creatine (it will make you hold water, and make you think your fat but it's just water!)

GRAMS OF GRAMS OF GRAMS OF
    CARBS PROTEIN FAT
    7:45 250 ml of egg whites 27
    1 sml. tortila, mushrooms, fat free cheese & salsa 20 5 2
    1 english muffin with jam&natural peanut butter 27 5 1 TOTAL
    60 gm of oatmeal 40 8 4 CAL.
    87 45 7 591
    PERCENTAGE 59% 30% 11%
    10:15 1 1/2 can of tuna 45 2
    10 ml of flax seed oil 10 TOTAL
    1 cup of green beans 8 CAL.
    8 45 12 320
    PERCENTAGE 10% 56% 34%
    12:45 8 egg whites-1 yolk & green onion 2 27 6
    3 pieces of 12 grain bread w/ ham 45 11 4
    1 bannana 27 TOTAL
    1 yougurt 11 4 CAL.
    85 42 10 598
    PERCENTAGE 57% 28% 15%
    3:15 1 1/2 can of tuna 45 2
    10 ml of flax seed oil 10 TOTAL
    80 gm of carrots 8 CAL.
    8 45 12 320
    PERCENTAGE 10% 56% 34%
    5:15 120 gm of steak 23 11
    20 gm of whey <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> 1 17 TOTAL
    mustard 1 CAL.
    2 40 11 267
    PERCENTAGE 3% 60% 37%
    1 HOUR TRAINING START 6:15PM to 7:15PM
    7:15 30 gm of nitro-tech and 20 gm of whey 3 40
    35 gm of maltodextrin 35
    35 gm of dextrose 35 TOTAL
    5 gm of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> and 5 gm of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a> CAL.
    73 40 0 452
    PERCENTAGE 65% 35% 0%
    8:00 30 gm of whey 2 22
    30 gm of reese puffs 26 2 3 TOTAL
    1 rice crispy or extra 20 gm of above 17 CAL.
    45 24 3 303
    PERCENTAGE 59% 32% 9%
    9:00 30 gm of whey 2 22
    1 apple 22
    40 gm od oatmeal 26 4 2 TOTAL
    5 ml of peanut butter 2 2 3 CAL.
    52 28 5 365
    PERCENTAGE 69% 37% 15%
    10:30 250 gm of cottage cheese 10 30 2
    w/ 15 ml of light jam 5
    50 gm of carrotts 5 TOTAL
    5 gm <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a> CAL.
    20 30 2 218
    PERCENTAGE 37% 55% 8%
    CALORIES PERCENTAGE
    TOTAL CARBS: 380 GM 1520 44%
    TOTAL PROTEIN 339 GM 1356 39%
    APPROX TOTAL FAT: 62 GM 558 16%
    TOTAL: 3434

I would add more carbs into your diet, here is a diet I was given by a very very well respected MOD on this board who is a freak! This is only 200 more cal's than you have in your existing diet..but If i were you, I'd add some Flaxseed oil, And up the complex carbs...Whole wheat pasta's...the protien will come for you, so you dont need 339 so you can drop the protien by around 100grams..and up the carbs by 100...

Just something to help u..
    Last edited by KunipshunFit; 01-30-2003 at 12:34 PM.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Shock your system with changing your workout routine, change diet as suggested, and you could always hit that Nitro-tech/Cell-tech stack that i've heard good things about. Good gains in 8 weeks and under, and no risk of f'ing up your body!

chinups Guest
    Def good stack. With hard work and determination you will be jacked. NO youngsters do the right things anymore so you will look alot bigger then the average if you listen to the bros

Muscletech products are garbage, we all know that, my creatine and dextrose is the exact same thing as cell tech... Also, when I add more food to my diet, i start getting fat
    Thanks
    Word up to Kris M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information