Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Deca Durabolin

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Deca Durabolin

Hi,

Looking at my new bulk cycle. Is the information here Deca Durabolin - Steroid .com still valid or anything major that have changed I should be aware of in regards to Deca specifically?

Thanks
    ~t

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Pretty close. Good rules with deca are run twice amount . Have a prolactin management. I'm a big guy 250 6'1 about 15bf I never have prolactin problems. My buddy run same at 5'10 242 12bf and had prolactin problems on deca but not tren go fiqure. Stop deca 2 weeks before ending test and pct and all should be good

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Twice the amount of test

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You just have to see how you respond I run more test then deca but the sweet spot with deca for me is 600 ew and no prolactin issues at all

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You just have to see how you respond I run more test then deca but the sweet spot with deca for me is 600 ew and no prolactin issues at all
    I also run test higher than my nandrolone (deca /or NPP) - if E2 is good prolactin shouldn't be an issue/ ... But I'd have a DA on hand, can wait till mids to see if one is needed - that's what I did - but my dex wasn't dialed in to what it should be... I always run test two wks longer as well!

Pct hard(most suppressive AAS) - run nolva for 6wks after bloods 6-8 wks after pct - if T levels aren't where they were - run another... That coming from Austinite regarding pct and deca... I'll see if I can find it by tomorrow....
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-19-2015 at 08:30 PM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ---> SNIPP Pct hard(most suppressive AAS) - run nolva for 6wks after bloods 6-8 wks after pct - if T levels aren't where they were - run another... That coming from Austinite regarding pct and deca... I'll see if I can find it by tomorrow....
    Very interested in this one!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Very interested in this one!
    Found it brother...

Austinite - below

Not really. I mean, no one really knows exactly what formula to use. Deca is likely the harshest steroid on your HPTA, therefore it is wise to extend PCT timing. The 2 week difference between the cycles mentioned (14 weeks vs 16 weeks) is not an impactful amount of time. 10 weeks vs. 18 weeks is a big difference and would call for a more aggressive PCT.

We have to remember that all of this is very individualistic and cannot be quantified with a formula, but based on history and how drugs interact with the majority, you can make judgment calls for the betterment of recovery. In other words, you can assume you'll be OK, or you can take some extra measure to better your chances at recovery.

The best method in my opinion for the common cycles with Deca (12 to 14 weeks), is to extend PCT for 2 additional weeks. You can use Nolvadex and drop clomiphene after the 4th week. Then you would wait 6 to 8 weeks and confirm recovery with blood work. If the results fail, run another PCT for 4 weeks and retest. If you're good, you're good.
    Unlike
    tarmyg likes this.

Thread Information