flywytegye is offline Junior Member

big boy trying to cut

I have a buddy that has been lifting for a good while now. He has made serious gains in muscle mass and strength gains. he's about 5-6 and weighs 220, i believe, and about 20% bf. he's currently on a fina/test cycle doing 75mg/ed and 250mg/wk, about halfway through. it's his first cycle. he's not burning the fat like he expected. he does a good deal of cardio and keeps his reps fairly high. what other drug should he throw in? I was thinking he should cycle clen or something. give me some input on this guys. I would like to see him drop about 4% bf in the next couple of months.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Re: big boy trying to cut

Originally posted by flywytegye
    I have a buddy that has been lifting for a good while now. He has made serious gains in muscle mass and strength gains. he's about 5-6 and weighs 220, i believe, and about 20% bf. he's currently on a fina/test cycle doing 75mg/ed and 250mg/wk, about halfway through. it's his first cycle. he's not burning the fat like he expected. he does a good deal of cardio and keeps his reps fairly high. what other drug should he throw in? I was thinking he should cycle clen or something. give me some input on this guys. I would like to see him drop about 4% bf in the next couple of months.
    How bout proper diet along with the cardio? 20% bf is at 5'6" is pretty huskey...IMO he should have cut that down before even beginning the cycle.

skii96 is offline Member
    I agree with the above. Have him start hitting cardio in the AM for 30 minutes mon-fri!! Also writting down a daily log of his food intake would help him with cleaning up his diet. Maybe adding in a good ECA stack and some clen and rotating those every 2 wks would give him a boost.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    yeah, the guy is husky, but he's pretty damn solid. i may have been lying when I said 20% bf. he may be around the 16% range. the dude has arms that are prolly 18 in, w/ some decent definition. he's definitely hard, just needs to drop that b/f a little and he'll be good to go. the guy has a fairly good diet. he eats a lot of lowfat turkey, etc. no fast food whatsoever. c'mon guys, let me know what's up w/ that clen . this guy is hardcore and can get the results he needs w/ the right gear.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by flywytegye
    yeah, the guy is husky, but he's pretty damn solid. i may have been lying when I said 20% bf. he may be around the 16% range. the dude has arms that are prolly 18 in, w/ some decent definition. he's definitely hard, just needs to drop that b/f a little and he'll be good to go. the guy has a fairly good diet. he eats a lot of lowfat turkey, etc. no fast food whatsoever. c'mon guys, let me know what's up w/ that clen. this guy is hardcore and can get the results he needs w/ the right gear.

Husky or not your avoiding the obvious truth for your friend. His diet and Macros need to be looked at. What time he eat what and how much does he eat of what. Gear is not the magic supplement, it only helps with a propeer diet. Have him join the board and post his diet, there are alot of good people on here that can help.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    bro i got pretty close to 20% on my last bulkin cycle and im 5'6 myself, iv been dieting for the past 5 weeks doin 45min cardio on empty stomach 6x/wk ( NO protein shake before) doin fina/prop/clen /t3 combo , im down to 14.3% as of yesterday , down 12lbs from 198to 186, i have increased my cardios intensity a bit ( from 8incline 3.5mph to 50min 10incline 3.5mph)

@ 10 incline u get CRAZY pumps on ur calfs specially on fina

Thread Information