ColdSore is offline Banned

Moderate Cycle = any results?

I have a freind who found out i was on gear, and he came out and told me he was on too. However his cycle is very light, 200mg Deca a week, and 250mg sust a week. He is injecting the same as me with much lower doses.

What im asking is if this is his first cycle, and his receptors are fresh, will he have enough AS flowing though him to make decent gains? That is with a weel planned diet i am going to put him on.

His stats are 21yrs old/ 195lbs

Also he just started his cycle on sunday(22nd) and he didnt get any anti-e's. How long would it take (mininum) for gyno to show up? He messed everything up so im going to have to get him anti-e's, or give him some of mine.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    To began with he's about 3 years to young to juice. But that is enough juice to see gains, IF his training, diet and recovery are in order. Other wise doubling the dose wouldn't help much with gains either.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    imho, test needs to be run at 500mg/ew

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    imho, test needs to be run at 500mg/ew
    I agree.... but he should get fair gains off of that cycle anyways.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Talking

Just to rock the boat a bit....
    I am taking 1cc every 5 days of QV Test Enan...and Proviron ed.
    I am in my 6th week, and am up over 15lbs. No sides to speak of...and I'm only half way through. This is my 1st every cycle too by the way.
    I train right...eat right...and sleep right...now I'm growing right!

Cheers

D

Hes got a good base to work with, hes just a dumbass for jumping into this. He didnt have a diet planned or any anti e's, but if i get him on track eating right i think he'll grown regardless b/c he's never eaten right. Do yall think 20lbs is too much to hope for, thats what i was thinking max.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I know a few people who have gotten good gains off similar cycles. My first cycle was 200mgs. of Test per week and 200mgs. of Deca per week. Both for 10 weeks, and I made some good gains. I don't like throwing out how much someone could or could not gain. Just say to yourself (or himself) you WILL gain 20 pounds! You'd be amazed at the affect that kind of attitude has. And of course make sure training and diet are in check. Oh, and I wouldn't bother with an anti-e on a cycle like that. Now, that is just my opinion. I'm not convinced that reducing estrogen doesn't hinder gains. I'd only throw em in if I got up to a gram of Test a week.
    Last edited by superjew; 06-25-2003 at 01:15 PM.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I opted for the Proviron because I have a genetic predisposition for gyno...I had a very slight case before I ever started cycling.

D

I see ay superjew...yeah i wasnt asking for an exact gain, i was just wanting everyones opinion on whether it was feasible or not. As far as the anti e's go I was just going to order him some liquid nolva from LR, and some clomid also. I wasnt going to go out of my way for him, unless gyno does show.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I suppose 20 pounds is feasible if the training is intense and the diet is real good.

Thread Information