bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Question deca/test/napausim advice right now please!?!?

I've done 2 cycles of russian d-bol in the past, which I know wasn't such a good idea, but I got some decent gains.Anyway I figured it was time to stop f***ing around and get some real juice....I'm now on week 3 of my napausim/test entanat/deca cycle.I took 400 napausim tablets, currently I'm on 10 a day (I don't think I should go higher....??).I'm asking you guys for advice coz I'm from Croatia and nobody really knows shit over here for sure.So it's like this ; I take my deca/test in 1 injection (200 mg deca + 250 mg test).I take the inj. every 5 days. The initial plan was to do a pyramid - 7 days, then 5, 5, then, 3, 3, 5, 5, 7.....but I gave that up coz people told me it's no good.How long should I run this.My diet is really good and my training is balls to the wall..........what kind of gains can I except?!?I supose the deca/test haven't kicked in yet!?!I've gotton some decent (relatively) gains so far - but I guess thats the napusim working, right?I've also lost some fat which I guess means that I finally got my diet right.Guys any help will be greatly appreciated....

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    200 deca and 250 test together every 3 days for a good 10-12 wks would be good

I should have asked this as well...

What anti-estrogens are you running throughout this cycle and do you have your clomid for post cycle?

you could run the dbol out to 4-6wks if you like. 50mg (10 x 5mg?) is kinda high. Id goto 35mg personally for your first real cycle.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    drop your d-bol usage down a bit. In my opinion 50mg a day is a little high. I would run it something like this

wk 1-4 dbol 40mg/ed
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg/week
    wk 1-10 test 500mg/week
    clomid

don't bother with the pyramid, and I also think 5 day splits are a little long. Run 2 shots a week. I go with Sunday and Wed. just because they are typically my off days, so I'm not sore from the shots in the gym. Don't make it any more complicated than it already is

arichtect is offline New Member
    id do dbol 40mg per day

decca and test as u are but every 7 days

bor
    Thanks you guys.At what time will the deeca/test be kicking in!?!?!I supose the gains I've gotten so far are from napausim.I'm not running ani anti es so far but I've got them stand by as well as hcg which I'm going to tun when I'm done.So, deca /test kicking in??

4-6wks

bor
    Am i allowed to take less days off from the gym when I'm "on" or will I be overtraining??

maybe, maybe not

every body is different

if youve trained long enough, you should be able to feel what works good for you, that is what i recomend

bor
    And also, I enderstood that after my last shot I'll still be on the juice for 3 more weeks.Will it just be the steroids in my body that are detectable or are they actually doing their work for 3 more weeks?

After you inject, levels will diminish.

Its 3 wks cause thats what the length of time required is till depletion, which is determined by half life

Id call it maybe an extra week on, the other 2 wks of coming off.

Thread Information