animalb is offline New Member

animal B credibility

listen just cause Im new on this board doesnt mean shit..was around elite for 4 years prior until I switched here....peru labs..what ever you want to think...masteron ..what ever you want to think...Ive always been know to help people and prevent them from getting scammed....about 90% of you I dont know....and the mods...dont have a clue..all I will say is with all the underground labs now..buyer beware

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    you were the one who told me peru labs are bunk, I was just wondering if your knowledge is based on first hand experience, or info from a friend or something....Sorry on my other thread I was so quick to discredit you. But I guess I was wanting to hear that they were legit...

I didnt say they were bunk..I said..be careful...just have all products tested if your getting them from an underground lab..they are not a legit lab..they are underground

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    How does this prove your credibility? You have said that you have all your underground gear tested. Post the results. You do that and I think we could all agree that you are expressing a legitimate concern. If you say you've thrown them away, then I'll go ahead and call bullshit.

I'd also like to know what exactly you mean by the Mods here have no clue.

I know your trying hard to fit in here, but the only thing you've done so far is spit out a bunch of speculation without backing it up.

Put up some pics of your competitive body and post some results from those bunk underground labs and then we can start taking you seriously.

Did you believe everything you heard from new members of whatever board you were a part of? I didn't think so.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member

Not sure about your peru labs

But I do know im loving my ResearchTechnology labs gear right now. It was recently tested by a close friend and the deca 300 came to something like 313mg/ml and the test 400 came to something like 436mg/ml. If someone knows the correct numbers put em up but from what I remember that is correct. Peace bro and lose the attitude if your a good bro then give it time we'll take notice

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Some underground labs are good...some aren't. But I can also think of a few "Legit" labs that aren't good either.
    Both sides of the field can be debated, but there's no reason to argue about it...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by animalb
    I didnt say they were bunk..I said..be careful...just have all products tested if your getting them from an underground lab..they are not a legit lab..they are underground
    Isn't this common sense? Do we not all realize that underground companies have a side of caution associated with them. I mean come on here! You make the most vanilla comment and then expect ample amounts of respect!? Give us something new...give us some factual information...give us some test results.

You then have tenacity to say the mods don't have a clue...show some respect bro...and then maybe you'll get some! Your credentials here are very low...and you're not helping yourself gain any.

Personally I would ban you for your comments. Just my .02 Bad attitudes are not needed.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I don't mean to stir the fire, but when saying mods...don't have a clue, I think he meant to imply that he did not know them, not that they are clueless. Correct me if I am wrong animal.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok - at first glance i thought this was the well known "Animal" but its just someone using the name

anyway - about underground labs - Ill agree it never hurts to have the stuff tested, especially if you are going to be buying it a lot.

well, we Mods certainly dont have a clue about who you are or why you think you are an expert - your site is nice but I dont really care - if you are here to help and share then great - lose the attitude or you can go elsewhere.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    animalb []

Newbie Member
    MEMBER: #13311

idiots have it tested any you will see your getting just deca...or go ahead and take un underground labs word for it..unbelievable...the only lab I knew who had the real shit was red star..and they dont have it any more...I test all shit I get..and its all deca up to what Ive seen so far..red star was real

Ok Motherfucker lets see you cash that check your ass wrote. post the test results showing Red stars masteron was real. From the few of us that were around 3 years ago when that shit came out it tested out as tren .

so here is your chance to prove your credibility.

oh yeah cycleon is right mods dont know shit and us vets dont know shit either.

BTW I am mod on the real Animal's board and your ass would have been banned the first time you flamed other.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    What up dancer?

This guy dont know what hes talking about, dont listen to him. Maybe he should take a chemistry class to learn how simple it is to make things. LOL all deca haha thats funny. I rember him posting on elite before, sounds like he is jealous of masteron or something..i dunno

Oh well, I know of 1 that will have lab tests very very soon and I have no doubts about it.

btw..if i remeber correctly, red star's masteron turned out to be tren anyways lol

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I guess you need to go back to elite huh animalb? Oh wait, last time you posted over there they flamed the shit out of you as well. For a self proclaimed guru, you don't know shit. You are way out there in left field...

Originally posted by ironfist
    I guess you need to go back to elite huh animalb? Oh wait, last time you posted over there they flamed the shit out of you as well. For a self proclaimed guru, you don't know shit. You are way out there in left field...

If he doesn''t post the test resuts on RS wanna be masteron I vote to ban his ass.

Hi dancer! if you can confirm that its you Ill make you a vet on the spot - sorry I missed seeing you before - nice to have you around!

and Dancer is on the money - I rememebr that it was trenA (back when it was named GAC and MK was the rep)

** had that "oral masteron " till I he told me what it was and I helped him figure it out that it was mestanolone - I think he still sells it as OM

oh yes - this is animalb from EF - thats why i thought it was familiar

Dancer, I applaud your eagerness but we dont ban as quickly over here - people must actually break rules - Im a tad more patient than animal - who knows his stuff btw.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    Hi dancer! if you can confirm that its you Ill make you a vet on the spot - sorry I missed seeing you before - nice to have you around!

and Dancer is on the money - I rememebr that it was trenA (back when it was named GAC and MK was the rep)

** had that "oral masteron " till I he told me what it was and I helped him figure it out that it was mestanolone - I think he still sells it as OM
    That is "the dancer" cycleon...The same guy from AF (which is where I first met him) and animals board....

Originally posted by ironfist
    That is "the dancer" cycleon...The same guy from AF (which is where I first met him) and animals board....
    good enough - I know him from AF orig as well - certainly sounds like him - you can tell he has been hanging on AK.be, were they dont suffer the proudly ignorant

What's up bros. I am me. the same asshole from AF anasci and A's board. I have read this board from the time it opened, just dont post as much.

Cycleon, you are a good bro. I would have renamed the asshole dr. knowshit... then ban the motherfucker.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    wvu cycleon !

yep - thats the dancer I know

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    man it sux not knowing shit !!!!billy ur afool lol,me clueless,mods well u7 guys have no idea ahhhhh........this funny !hey dancer long time nosee bro !good to have u around .

correct myself here..when i said mods....dont have a clue..I didnt mean mods dont have a clue..came out wrong...mods run the boards and keep all in check....
    in business we have whats called supply and demand.....as we all know , I hope there is no legit pharmacutical company that makes masteron ..and the reason they dont is because there was not enough demand for it so it was discontiued....so ask yourself why would the raw material be made if there are no legit pharm companies buying it...do you really think that underground market could support chemical manufacu in china to produce a product that has little demand...no we all know masteron was the shit...but of all the bodybuilders you know , how many have really seen the real shit..now lets get to the powders sold out of china..just have it tested..the chemical giants dont have the demand to produce it..of all the pros I know none use masteron...because there is none..now if you young children want to ban me for be to smart for you adios.....and research L.. makes great products as well as eurovet..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    correct myself here..when i said mods....dont have a clue..I didnt mean mods dont have a clue..came out wrong...mods run the boards and keep all in check....
    in business we have whats called supply and demand.....as we all know , I hope there is no legit pharmacutical company that makes masteron..and the reason they dont is because there was not enough demand for it so it was discontiued....so ask yourself why would the raw material be made if there are no legit pharm companies buying it...do you really think that underground market could support chemical manufacu in china to produce a product that has little demand...no we all know masteron was the shit...but of all the bodybuilders you know , how many have really seen the real shit..now lets get to the powders sold out of china..just have it tested..the chemical giants dont have the demand to produce it..of all the pros I know none use masteron...because there is none..now if you young children want to ban me for be to smart for you adios.....and research L.. makes great products as well as eurovet..
    Why do you have to be such a dickhead!? Can you not converse in a grown up manner without the attitude!? Why do you insist on being an arrogant jackass? You’re coming across as such a wannabe. Prove yourself through gained respect and/or test results behind your theory.

I truly hope your obnoxious attitude is not contagious throughout this board.

I’ve said it once already…I’d ban his I.P. address from ever using this site again.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Legit Lab Making Masteron

just wanted to tell you that Xelox Pharma Co. Inc in the Philippines is a 100% legit company, selling pharmaceuticals to hospitals in that area and for export. they have a whole product line which includes Masteron , Test Enth, Prop, Test Deconoate, Winny, and a few others.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yep dizzle is right i ahve tehre price list ,but the masteron is esterless!it dioesnt have the prop ester .

Keep talking out of your ass. You look smarter and smarter with every post.

Billy email me the link for the test results once they are out.

animalb - thank you for clarifying your statement and no we dont ban people on AR for stating a difference of opinion - as long as everyone is respectful

and that means on this thread - lets get back to being respectfull of everyone on it

As to there being masteron - I confess I remain a bit dubious that anyone has actually synthesized drostanolone of any ester - but I am always open to seeing tests I have searched high and low for such things and if it is made it is done by the maker since no major powder manufacturer makes it.

in business we have whats called supply and demand.....as we all know , I hope there is no legit pharmacutical company that makes masteron..and the reason they dont is because there was not enough demand for it so it was discontiued....so ask yourself why would the raw material be made if there are no legit pharm companies buying it...do you really think that underground market could support chemical manufacu in china to produce a product that has little demand...no we all know masteron was the shit...but of all the bodybuilders you know , how many have really seen the real shit..now lets get to the powders sold out of china..just have it tested..the chemical giants dont have the demand to produce it..of all the pros I know none use masteron...because there is none..now if you young children want to ban me for be to smart for you adios.....and research L.. makes great products as well as eurovet..
    take a class in organic chem. you act like making masteron by a chemical company is hard to do (its not). maybe the pros you know dont know the right contacts.

no demand? why is everyone talking about it then...sounds demand is up to me

Dancer...Ill post the lab results here soon for ya and everyone else

Billy - I have no doubt that a serious chem lab could make some quite easily if they really so desired - but most would not and while the boards are a good demand for an underground lab, for a real lab I would think that it would not be worth it unless it was a million vials per annum or so - but still, I would love to see the test results

Ya I dont expect to see Organan making it any time soon either

fujaing is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    just wanted to tell you that Xelox Pharma Co. Inc in the Philippines is a 100% legit company, selling pharmaceuticals to hospitals in that area and for export. they have a whole product line which includes Masteron, Test Enth, Prop, Test Deconoate, Winny, and a few others.
    Dizzle I need your help! I am starting TRT in the Philippines and me and my doctor doesn't know where to buy testosterone enanthate for my treatment. Please tell me more about this Xelox Pharma in Manila.

You can read about my situation at
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=226080

usamm is offline Banned
    Wtf, 2003? Reviving such an old thread?

holy shit

3 years later you guys are still debating masteron ..glad to see i had an influance on you folks..cant beleive I remebered my password here....I gave up on these boards a long time ago...this is a good one as well as professional muscle..must say since the mexico fiasco..ive discovered an amazing underground lab..iberobolics..find them if you can...by the way I have a shitty pic in muscle mag this month..wont say where in the mag..but its there

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    No need to post names, maybe
    that should be edited...IMO
    Against the rules..

what are you talking about

cant write names of labs..organon..denkall..iberobolics..research tech..redstar..read the rules again..you cant post sources..nothing wrong with names of companies..I guess thats why I left the boards..because of comments like that

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Easy killer, I wasnt being rude.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    yo i got 11,400 posts on my mustang forum transfer them over here so yall can see how credible i am! w00t!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I love when someone goes to the grave yard and digs up some old bones..............always good for a laugh or two

Thread Information