Thread: need some help?

gettinlarge is offline New Member

need some help?

what's up guys...my first post...been reading up alot on the site...trying to put it all together...it's my first cycle so i want to make sure it all goes right...just want to know what you think about this cycle...i'm 22 going on 23..185lbs....6 ft tall.....not sure about my exact bf%....i got a little belly but nothing to bad...

Week 1-4 Dbol 30-35mg/ed (your advice on 30 or 35 mgs)
    Week 1-10 Test Enth 500mg/wk (split up or do it all at once?)
    Week 9-13 winny 50 mg/(would you recommend ed or eod?)
    Nolva and liquidex throughout cycle (how should i take this?...i'll research that some more)
    and i'll start my clomid the day after i finish the winny
    300mgs-1st day
    100mgs-13 days
    50mgs-7days

i'm also trying to work out a meal plan for this cycle since this is what can make me or break me...i eat very healthy during the week...usually tuna and chicken breast...sometimes i thow in alittle pasta...wheat breads...cereals..yogurts...protein shakes etc...on the weekends sometimes i stray away and eat out..but i try to keep it healthy....i would be grateful for any suggestions and advice....it's important i have everything figured out before i jump into this....thanks alot guys..great site by the way!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Leave out the winny and your good to go. I'd actually jumpstart with prop before dbol but most like them so they should be fine

35mg is good on the dbol

Split your test into two shots

.25mg of A-dex ED
    20mg Nolva ED

Also, use your anti-e's with clomid as well.

BTW, it looks like you've done some good research and will be commended by everyone here for approaching AS with genuine interest in safety and proper administration

thanks man..i appreciate it...just curious as to why you say drop the winny?....too much for a first cycle?..thanks again

Well, two reasons. Winny traditionally is used for cutting and I think it's best used in a cycle designed towards those goals(such as Prop/Fina/Winny)
    Your obviously bulking, and cutting any fat off is going to be a bad idea for at least 6-8wks after your clomid. The body is going to need to adapt to the new weight, and winny is not going to provide any more Lbs than just the Test and dbol .

An anabolic (Deca /EQ) could prove feasible if you were starting at a larger weight, but at your current size, the dbol and test will work very nicely without the winny or anabolic addition.

thanks again man...i'm learning something new everytime.

Thread Information