Thread: Primobolan flu?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member

Primobolan flu?

Three brands, believe it or not all three passed a Labmax perfectly as primo and all three killed me with flu. It was my first primo run.

Low test, primo at 7/800 a week. You all get the flu from primo e? Thinking next attempt will be amps from turkey and I will ease into it

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Never. But I've brewed all my own primo very carefully.
    Test flus and the like are generally from dirty gear, not the compound itself.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    Never. But I've brewed all my own primo very carefully. Test flus and the like are generally from dirty gear, not the compound itself.
    Huh. Well anything is possible with ugls, that is for sure. Three in a row though? All three were good as far as ugls go but we all know how that goes. I was thinking it was my body reacting to the shock of so much hormone? I'm going to run the bayer amps at 500 and cross my fingers

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I don't like those tests because they can't tell you if your gear is extremely underdosed. As for primo flu, I have run primo many times and never got anything like that. In fact I noticed I never seem to get sick at all when on primo. My entire family was sick a few weeks ago and I was the only one to not get it and of course I'm running primo
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information