Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Aromisin /Estrogen question

Ive had my e2 too low for entire 600 test e cycle. Ive went from aromisin 25 mg ed to 12.5 ed to 12.5 eod and still low. So recently i stopped taking for 3 days to wait for morning wood and sweat spot to come back, my question is since there is no rebound doesnt it make sense to stop taking the aro until i feel good then start back up. Im having trouble finding studies done on this. I found one that said 4 days after 25 mg dosage e2 is still below baseline. Anyone know of any studies covering this?? I really want to know how much estrogen can produced in a period of a day or two without an a.i.... My diet is low carb and low fat high protein. Currently cutting some fat

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    So you are still on the 600mg/week of test? Are you sure your test is legit?
    If I follow right your asking how long to stay off of the ai so that your e2 climbs to an acceptable level, is that correct? What did your e2 come back at?

yes 600mg a week test e. yes im sure the test is legit. i ran the same bottles last cycle with multiple labs drawn. my e2 came back on three different occasions around 11. on a scale of 10-44 i believe. i was thinking of trying 10mg eod just dont know when i should start back up. i dont want to keep crushing it back down as its trying to rise. but im also aware that high e2 sides are identical.. so after the aromisins out of my system can it shoot from low to high in a short period of time?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you have been off of it for 3 days I would start it back up now if it were me personally. I am surprised you are encountering low e at the 12.5 eod but we are all different I suppose.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    How many threads on your estrogen level is this now?

sorry for multiple threads. i tried posting question in previous thread with no response.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    have you gotten your testosterone levels tested? gear may be under dosed because at 500mg test I use 25mg aromasin a day with no issues. even if you had other bottles work, a bad thing about ugl is that one bottle can be dank and others be underdosed in the same batch
    Last edited by djgreen; 07-01-2015 at 01:41 PM.

def going to have test levels check next week. 25mgs aromisin on 500 test is an extreme dose. you must be gyno prone, or function better with estrogen at the low end of the scale.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    def going to have test levels check next week. 25mgs aromisin on 500 test is an extreme dose. you must be gyno prone, or function better with estrogen at the low end of the scale.
    25 mg/ED of stane is not an extreme dose while taking 500 mg/week of test. Both 25 mg/ED and 50 mg/ED doses will have relatively the same effect on e2.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*

i understand. but like your saying, it's pretty much the max dose one would take on a cycle. on pretty much the lightest cycle one could run.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    through my research 25mg is the recommended dose I tried 12 mg and my nipps started itching so I bumped up to 25 and that solved it, as stated above that is not a high dose

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    through my research 25mg is the recommended dose I tried 12 mg and my nipps started itching so I bumped up to 25 and that solved it, as stated above that is not a high dose
    Yeah I take 12.5 twice a day and sometimes they get a little sore so I will take 12.5 morning and 25 mg afternoon. It works

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    i understand. but like your saying, it's pretty much the max dose one would take on a cycle. on pretty much the lightest cycle one could run.
    These men were not taking exogenous test. Stane suppressed e2 levels relatively with either a 25 mg or 50 mg daily dose. Once again 25 mg is not an extreme dose. I didn't interject myself into this thread to start a debate. I just don't want people who are beginning their research to read this thread and think that 25 mg of stane will crash their e2. Stane very mild and is often underdosed.

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Thanks for the link. I completely understand and agree. For those of you reading this I must clarify that mid cycle i crashed e2 with adex. so when switching to aromisin my e2 was quite possibly still too low from that making it worse only because of that. Please do not use this thread as a guide for your cycle. It was through human error on my part that i crashed it in the first place. thanks to the guidance ive gotten on this site I believe im close to having it sorted.

Thread Information