Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By energizer bunny

Thread: i know ill prob get hammered for this but....Test cypionte

JohnJohn7298 is offline New Member

i know ill prob get hammered for this but....Test cypionte

Ok so i wanted to get back into training but it seemed after 30 i just lost energy and motivation so i talked with a good friend of mine who seems pretty knowledgeable about this stuff but i wanted to ask you guys also just to make sure...ok Im 32 male and 195 lbs, i dont no my bf..prob around 15-18%. I started taking Test cypionate 200ml a week and im on 5th week now. I have been also taking anastrozole every 3 days (liquid under tongue) and Tamoxifen every other day.

My questions are
    Is this the right place to post this and what do you guys/gals think of cycle? I know im a newbie and i know i should of done a lot of research first but im trusting a good friend on this one...Thank you

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    How many times a week are you injecting?

How much anastrazole every 3 days? Doubt you need much if any on that low of a dose.

Why the tamoxifen every other day?

What do you have lined up for post cycle?

Its liquid anastrazole in the bottle with the air ballon thing on top lol so i just take one...
    injecting 2x week
    Hey put me on tamoxifen so i dont get gyno
    Nothing lined up yet
    Last edited by JohnJohn7298; 07-01-2015 at 10:45 PM.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    I would come off, do pct. wait a few weeks and go get blood work done, if you feel like shit you may need TRT. Best get it checked, jumping on something a friend recommended before doing your own research is never a good idea mate.
    USMCSS likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    I would come off, do pct. wait a few weeks and go get blood work done, if you feel like shit you may need TRT. Best get it checked, jumping on something a friend recommended before doing your own research is never a good idea mate.
    Do this^^^^^

Absolutely no reason you should have done this and you should never listen to your friend again.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thank you guys for the replies, ill be doing research as of now. Any reason why i should come off and stop doing what im doing?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn7298 View Post
    Thank you guys for the replies, ill be doing research as of now. Any reason why i should come off and stop doing what im doing?
    Mostly because you don't know what you are doing and you need to see a Dr if you think you have low T levels. That can only be determined when you aren't on anything, have ran a PCT and waited 6-8 weeks to get your bloodwork.

You started a cycle so you could start having energy to workout? Working out actually creates energy coupled with a healthy diet.

Train naturally and eat a well balanced diet and in a year or 2 maybe you can look at a proper cycle.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thanks a lot guys... i already setup an appointment with my doctor.....much appreciated

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn7298 View Post
    Its liquid anastrazole in the bottle with the air ballon thing on top lol so i just take one...
    injecting 2x week
    Hey put me on tamoxifen so i dont get gyno
    Nothing lined up yet
    The bottle should tell you how many mg/mL. My guess is 1mg/mL which is WAY too much for how much testosterone you are on. Which would also mean no need for the tamoxifen with no estrogen in your body to even cause gyno.

Let us know if you need help with the post cycle.

Thread Information