Thread: Newbie mistake?

Bama45 is offline New Member

Newbie mistake?

Ordered the beginners cut stack from Naps and didn't realize how low the dosage of test was (GP Test Prop 100). So I just doubled the dosage and have been taking 2mL (200mg) every other day. I am about a week and a half in and my injection sites are starting to become more tender and is hot to the touch. Is this normal for virgin ass cheeks? Lol I have noticed that most other tests are more concentrated and require only 1mL per pen. Could it be an issue that I am penning 2mL each time? Also I will run out after week 3, should I get more GP Test prop 100 or get something more concentrated so I don't have to inject so much at one time? Should I stick with propionate or go with an Enathate? Keep in mind that it is only an 8 week cycle and after the prop runs out I will have about 5 weeks or a little less left. Thanks guys!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok... those kind a question means you shoudnt be playing around with needle nor steroids ...

Prop is almost always 100mg/ml.
    2ml= 200mg EOD means 700mg/weeks which for a fist cycle is on the high sides.

If you muscle is only irritated then youll be fine.
    If its an infection stop and go see a doctor ASAP.
    It may also be an allergic reaction the the oil but you would have known it since first pin.

I think its just irritated...
    Try to rotation injection site.
    Like delt-glute.
    Quads are nice if you can handle it.

Now hopefully you have an AI with your test and a PCT planned...
    If you dont... then get some arimidex /clomid/nolvadex asap. And read the stickies youll know what to do with it.

best advice I can gives you is read every single stickies you can find here and once you are done.
    Reread them again.

Once yu have an idea of how to cycle properly you could do a second attemp but right now you seems clueless.

Many find test P to be more painful than test C or E.

That said if your cycle is going to be 8 weeks then you need to order more prop.
    Also you should lower your dose to 150 EOD.

What is your entire cycle?
    What are your stats and cycle history?

I have a feeling that you are in over your head.

26 years old
    5ft 8in 205 pounds
    18% body fat
    First cycle

I can drop down to 100mg test prop every other day, I take 0.5mg Anastrozole every day and will continue for 3 weeks after cycle and starting on week 3 40mg Winstrol a day. Should I add in clomid or something else for PCT?

And it's definitely not infected, I can assure you that. I'll try throwing delts in the rotation.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    .5mg/ ED of anastrozole (adex), is a high dosage. Typically one would start at .25mg / EOD. That puts you at 4 times the recommended dosage. Highly likely you'll crash your estrogen, and feel like shit. Who recommended that dosing protocol to you?

You need to do some serious research, before you Phuck yourself up!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    .5mg/ ED of anastrozole (adex), is a high dosage. Typically one would start at .25mg / EOD. That puts you at 4 times the recommended dosage. Highly likely you'll crash your estrogen, and feel like shit. Who recommended that dosing protocol to you?

You need to do some serious research, before you Phuck yourself up!
    Arimidex isnt that easy to overdose...
    .5mg daily wont necessarly drop his E2 that much.

But I agree that .5ED is alot ... .5mg EOD would be adequat. On the high side but still ok.

I'm following 1napsgear's predesigned stack instructions for the stack I ordered from them.

Thread Information