Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Alternatives to Deca for Mass??

Alternatives to Deca for Mass??

I've read a lot about people getting "shut down really hard" from deca. At 34 years of age, I'm thinking that's a risk I'm not sure I want to take. I am in pct after a mild first cycle of test only. I'm trying to look down the road to determine what to use along with test in my second cycle. Again, I want to do another mass cycle as I'm trying to bring my legs up and be bigger in general.

If Y'all could give me some info on this including what other compounds you would recommend in place of deca I would appreciate it. Also, if you can include a superbrief explanation of why you are advocating the compound you put forward I would appreciate that too.

Thanks much,
    GO

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    EQ/Test with a dbol or drol jump start. Hell, EQ/Test will have you eating a cow a day

bump for a couple more opinions please.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    deca is great for strength, so is EQ, but imho deca is betetr for strength.

imho though, in my next cycle i will use EQ cause it increases ur appetite cuz it directly influnces protein synthesis. also, it causes less water retention and increases red blood cell count if i remmeber correctly, so ur muscles might get more oxygen... i think !

but EQ is a good choice. i did deca this cycle and got sick results, but it did not shut me down during the cycle but i fear that after i might have fked up my sex drive !

Hmmm. .. . that last part is what I'm worried about. I can skip a few gains to avoid that one.
    Thanks for the input.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are worried about deca then EQ will be the choice by most.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I love the Test/Deca combo myself. How about Test/Fina? I've seen people get awesome results on that stack. I think it will be my next cycle as a matter of fact. Which I am planning on running as soon as this cycle is finished. On a side note: I'm not sure the problems with Deca are as prevalent as some may believe. I'd be curious to survey 100 Deca users and see how many had Deca dick, extremely low sex drive, etc.

Thread Information