Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Tren e / test prop!

big g33 is offline Junior Member

Tren e / test prop!

Hey this will be my next cycle , and I thinking what would be the best way to run it? Test p like 200mg a week and tren 200mg ew!? Is that right? I can't get tren ace which would be better with prop! And as for pct nolva and clomid, but how long after ? I be dropping tren two weeks and keep doing test for another 2weeks

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big g33
    Hey this will be my next cycle , and I thinking what would be the best way to run it? Test p like 200mg a week and tren 200mg ew!? Is that right? I can't get tren ace which would be better with prop! And as for pct nolva and clomid, but how long after ? I be dropping tren two weeks and keep doing test for another 2weeks
    Hey B, what's your cycle history? Have you done Tren prior to this?

I have done deca /test and sust, not all as one cycle , I done test first cycle aswell. And no haven't done tren , sides kinda scare me but the gains I hear people get ! So I just wanna make sure I have proper plan here

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running test p and tren e right now, besides the gyno issues, I seem to get it no matter what, the stack is great. I think 200mg/w is too low, I would double that and stick aro7nd 200-300 mg tren e. I will be switching to tren a for the last few weeks, this will be my forst run of ace.

What do you mean by gyno issues? Prolactin related? For me I should drop tren week before and finish just on test right? And pct start time? Thanks for replies

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    PCT for tren e is usually 14 days after last pin. So you would want to drop the tren 2 weeks before your test p. You'll need to have a DA on hand in case of side effects. Mid cycle BW and hcg are crucial. When are you planning to start this cycle? How is your messed up PCT going?

I'm gonna wait for another 4 weeks before I start it, and ye my pct is going allright , cheers I kinda ran out of nolva so I'm not on that , very bad pct plan I ha with that haha but for tren and test now I wanna make sure im all staked for it , and hcg , I never have used it while running test , and have had no problems

You need to wait much longer than 4 weeks to begin another cycle. The general rule of thumb is time off is equal to time on plus time on PCT. So if you ran a 14 week cycle of long esters you would want to take at least 20 weeks off. Four weeks after cycle isn't even long enough to have labs done let alone start another cycle. Tren is not test and is more suppressive on your HPTA. You should really use hcg with this cycle.

Don't worry about it man last cycle was only 8 weeks long ,so it's cool! I have even done more then 8 weeks before , I just afford to get 12 wks going :]] what sides are the most common with this cycle tho? And what gains would I make with decent diet and hard training?!

Quote Originally Posted by big g33 View Post
    Don't worry about it man last cycle was only 8 weeks long ,so it's cool! I have even done more then 8 weeks before , I just afford to get 12 wks going :]] what sides are the most common with this cycle tho? And what gains would I make with decent diet and hard training?!
    If you aren't going to listen to my previous advise, then why should I take the time to give you anymore. If you would like to know about the possible side effects and gains from tren then do some research.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-03-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: double negative

Don't get all sensitive brah! I'm just saying I'm gonna do. What I do , but I would like some insight from user who can tell side effects and actually gainz?! Don't be mean

Don't get all sensitive brah! I'm just saying I'm gonna do. What I do , but I would like some insight from user who can tell side effects and actually gainz?! Don't be mean
    I've written nothing mean. I'm not here to spoon feed information. If you're advanced enough to use tren then you should know how to search for side effects and gainz.
    NACH3 likes this.

I have searched side effects and that but everyone reacts diffrent I mean have you done it right? I mean you can tell me how did you get on what muscle did you build? From bf to what weight? I just need to now when to tart that pct , 2 weeks drop tren and just do test an after last jab wait how long..? I'm not advanced a fuark here that's why Ian asking these trillion questions

During your last cycle you traveled to Spain after 2 weeks of PCT. You asked for advise and were told to begin a new nolva and clomid PCT when you returned. You ignored that advise. Now you want to begin a new cycle 7 weeks after your last cycle. I said that is not a good idea. You ignored my advise.

If you keep ignoring the advise from board members then you will likely become another statistic that we will read about in the newspaper. Theses compounds that you are injecting into your body are strong hormones. Even when done safely the chances of causing permanent damage are very real.

I understand that , and obviously my pct was very shit! And I won't be starting this cycle for another weeks anyway , I'll take advice on this and wai for longer to start! I just wanna make sure that my pct will be ready to go at the right times! And there is no traveling this time

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    8 wk cycle + 4 week pct = 12 weeks.

You say you're starting in 4?

And you're not using hcg ?

And your first tren cycle is going to be tren e?

Man.. all I'll say is good luck. I think you should reconsider.

*but since you prob won't listen anyways, pct for prop is i believe 3 days after last pin. so two weeks before that stop the tren. Then 4 weeks after pct we'll see you in the trt section
    Last edited by hawk14dl; 07-04-2015 at 08:12 AM.

Though tren and deca are both 19 nors tren has more side effects. These are mostly mood and sleep related. I think that you should hold off of using tren until you can obtain tren a. The ester attached to tren a is shorter. This meas that your body will process it faster. If you begin having bad sides on tren a you can lower the dosage and see the results within a few days. However, if you experience bad sides on tren e then it will take much longer to feel the effects from a lower dose.

You need to have a dopamine agonist (DA) agonist on hand, in case of side effects or increased prolactin, when using a 19 nor. Having mid cycle BW will let you know your level of prolactin.

Now if you post up your proposed cycle including compounds, AI, DA, hcg , PCT, dosages and frequency we will be happy to give you opinions. I'm not going to plan your cycle.

I have told you when to begin PCT using tren e in post #6. You can find the PCT start time for tren a using the search function of this forum.

Right I'm appreciate all the answers , and I have looked through more google and yea I might no be ready for tren yet! So I gonna hold off for a while before doing any cycle at the minute , and the guy I get stuff off he doesn't have any more then nolva or clomid / no hcg or da ,and caber for prolactin issues!

uhit is offline Member
    Right I'm appreciate all the answers , and I have looked through more google and yea I might no be ready for tren yet! So I gonna hold off for a while before doing any cycle at the minute , and the guy I get stuff off he doesn't have any more then nolva or clomid / no hcg or da ,and caber for prolactin issues!
    You can get the nolva/clomid and prami from the sponsor of this site.

HCG you'll need to dig around from either another source or wait until your current one has some.

They don't deliver to Ireland tho man! I been looking online ages to order all these things , but can seem to find proper legit site that would deliver Ireland! :/ if anyone has something PM to let me know

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I usually do the following as a minimum

Time on = Time off + PCT.

I have found this practise to be the safest and most beneficial long term in terms of gains to side effects

mattybee123 is offline New Member
    I'd run the tren a bit higher thats just me personally though, around 400mgs p/w should be perfect with low test you wont hold much water either and you'll be fairly lean, dry and hard

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Though tren and deca are both 19 nors tren has more side effects. These are mostly mood and sleep related. I think that you should hold off of using tren until you can obtain tren a. The ester attached to tren a is shorter. This meas that your body will process it faster. If you begin having bad sides on tren a you can lower the dosage and see the results within a few days. However, if you experience bad sides on tren e then it will take much longer to feel the effects from a lower dose.

You need to have a dopamine agonist (DA) agonist on hand, in case of side effects or increased prolactin, when using a 19 nor. Having mid cycle BW will let you know your level of prolactin.

Now if you post up your proposed cycle including compounds, AI, DA, hcg , PCT, dosages and frequency we will be happy to give you opinions. I'm not going to plan your cycle.

I have told you when to begin PCT using tren e in post #6. You can find the PCT start time for tren a using the search function of this forum.
    I totally agree w/numbere here... Time on + pct = time off(if BW allows)... And Tren e for a first time Tren run(what if the sides are to bad for you - your locked in that cycle for at least another two wks minimum - hence running the Tren a first - but please wait for proper time off - get BW done to see if you recovered - and read up on Tren more, imo-it'll only help!

Thread Information