andrewgod is offline Banned

Sustanon 250 / Deca / Dbol

As the title says.

500mg sustanon
    400mg deca
    20g of dbol

8 week cycle. After that 2 pills of Clomid / day for 2 weeks.

This is my first cycle. I've only been taking D-Bol alone for 2 months, because I was stupid.
    I was inspired by Rich Piana. Is the guy legit? Is my cycle good for a 16 y/o? And please don't tell me to go natty, I already made my mind. Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgod View Post
    As the title says.

500mg sustanon
    400mg deca
    20g of dbol

8 week cycle. After that 2 pills of Clomid / day for 2 weeks.

This is my first cycle. I've only been taking D-Bol alone for 2 months, because I was stupid.
    I was inspired by Rich Piana. Is the guy legit? Is my cycle good for a 16 y/o? And please don't tell me to go natty, I already made my mind. Thank you in advance!
    You sound like one of the trolls on Rich's videos. Your cycle is as stupid as you are. Put that shit down dumbass. 8 weeks of dbol? Kiss your liver goodbye. Kiss your nutsack goodbye as well.
    Last edited by CharlesThe4th; 07-03-2015 at 06:21 PM.

WELL, instead of being an a$$hole, could you please, suggest a better cycle? And **** my nutsack man.

WELL, instead of being an a$$hole, could you please, suggest a better cycle? And **** my nutsack man.
    Troll level 100.

I'm not the one that's not helping here. Come on Charles, give me your best cycle. Or you just like to make posts for fun? Nice legs by the way.

Just asked for advice, nothing more. Don't be that mean dude, we have the same goal, mostly. Why so mean brah?

You need more than someone being mean. You need a whoopin for what your doing.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just asked for advice, nothing more. Don't be that mean dude, we have the same goal, mostly. Why so mean brah?
    you are too young- mentally you may be mature enough- physically your endocrine system hasnt matured.

you havent researched enough or you would know that already.

your natty test levels that are giving you that superman complex- making you feel you can do a steroid cycle and recover without damage is you weakness,

dont ruin your natural levels for a steroid cycle that will possibly end with you injecting twice a week for life.

enjoy your natural health- delete your profile and forget steroids until you truley are LOW t.

advice here tends to advise against abuse at your age bracket for good reason. we are not drs so we have no vested interest if you fVck yourself up or not.

i will power down my computer and eat dinner every night and never give you a second thought.

but YOU will live with the consequences. so take this free advice. go away and talk yourself out of this

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Piana is not legit, he is an entertain moron. That horrible first cycle from stare to finish. No AAS cycle is good for a 16 year old. Please read the attached link below.

The young and Steroids

Dude, i'm 6"1 and 200lbs. I think I achived the maximum development.

Blog Entries
    go for it. take all three as you have listed. because of your mentality , more than than your physical attributes, you wont have a problem.

report back here in 8 weeks, i enjoy laughing
    Last edited by Simon1972; 07-03-2015 at 06:58 PM.

I'm not scared, bro. I have my research.

Blog Entries
    I'm not scared, bro. I have my research.
    so whats stopping you?

People not having an opinion about my cycle. As you can see I'm 100% in this, you can't stop me doing it, so at least give me some advice man. I understand the circumstances regarding health "benefits" from taking steroids . And sorry for my arrogance, it's kinda late in my country. I just want some advice, I don't wanna act like i'm smart or superior. Have a great day/night, and sorry for my 9th grade third world country English.
    Last edited by andrewgod; 07-03-2015 at 07:09 PM.

GingerbeardJ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewgod
    I was 6'1 at 19 also than 6 months later I grew another 7 inches. How do you know your reached your full development? And it goes much further than you height and weight.

We're feeding a troll

Blog Entries
    People not having an opinion about my cycle. As you can see I'm 100% in this, you can't stop me doing it, so at least give me some advice man. I understand the circumstances regarding health "benefits" from taking steroids. And sorry for my arrogance, it's kinda late in my country. I just want some advice, I don't wanna act like i'm smart or superior. Have a great day/night, and sorry for my 9th grade third world country English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    go for it. take all three as you have listed. because of your mentality , more than than your physical attributes, you wont have a problem.

report back here in 8 weeks, i enjoy laughing
    i back you up, your research is sound, i said go for it. report back in 10 weeks.

Thread Information