champ14 is offline Junior Member

Prami and insomnia, HCG and testicle size?

33 year old male multiple cycles under my belt. This time around I'm doing tren and test 1 to 1 at 450 ew. Anadrol first 4 weeks to kick start. Arimadex .5x3 ew and prami .25 every night. I've always used cyber first time running prami. My question is I've ran test and tren a few times and I always get night sweats but never insomnia like I have now. Is that the prami? I'm also using HCG 500 a week. Should the testicles stay full or shrink a little?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes, prami can have the side effect of making it difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep. It's common to have a slight decrease in testicular volume when using hcg . Testicular volume is negatively correlated with LH.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    33 year old male multiple cycles under my belt. This time around I'm doing tren and test 1 to 1 at 450 ew. Anadrol first 4 weeks to kick start. Arimadex .5x3 ew and prami .25 every night. I've always used cyber first time running prami. My question is I've ran test and tren a few times and I always get night sweats but never insomnia like I have now. Is that the prami? I'm also using HCG 500 a week. Should the testicles stay full or shrink a little?
    Are you feeling nauseous? Your taking it right b4 bed?? It's always helped me sleep - but it also doesn't affect me(negatively at all - I know some report wicked dreams, deep sleep, insomnia, etc) - but insomnia, I would think, is more rare w/prami...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Have you used tren at this dose before? Prami usually has the opposite affect of insomnia. It helps me sleep i use it nearly every night.

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    I've taken tren multiple times at this dose however it is a different brand I have never tried sciroxx. No nausea and yes I take it right before bed. I was thinking about taking it in the morning instead of taking it every other day. The prami is from ar-r

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Prami can cause insomnia. I usually take it right before bed because it helps me sleep.

But if you're thinking it's the prami, try taking it in the morning and see how you feel during the day, and you might sleep better at night.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    Prami can cause insomnia. I usually take it right before bed because it helps me sleep.

But if you're thinking it's the prami, try taking it in the morning and see how you feel during the day, and you might sleep better at night.
    I agree with you on that. or even mid day, play with dosing and see what you like best.

Thread Information