cbass is offline New Member

I need a proper pct regimine!!!

What would you recommend pct for 6-8 week cycle of test cyp 300 at .5ml weekly. I may bump up to 1ml last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
    What would you recommend pct for 6-8 week cycle of test cyp 300 at .5ml weekly. I may bump up to 1ml last 2 weeks.
    Bro. Take our advice from the last thread you posted. Test is going to help you. You haven't even posted your stats. Age, bf% etc... Really need to put a cycle on back burner for awhile until you get yourself together. Trying to help you man, the way your going your just getting yourself deeper into a load of mess.

I get it man, I really do. Had I not talked about my situation though, my questions would have been answered. Truly, I will most likely wait to do my cycle, I definitely will not do both at the same time... but even at which point I decide to do it then this will be the cycle I do. I don't want to go over board, I just want some solid results, and to make progress with my strength and physique.

anyways, im 24, maybe 8 to 16 % bf, Ive been in the gym regularly for 2 - 3 years. not sure what else someone would need.

pitweiler is offline Member
    That cycles shit and there's a big difference between 8% BF and 16

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cbass View Post
    I agree to hold off(I didn't see/hear of an AI or HCG - which both need to be ran on cycle from the start)... Stick around and learn - .....

Can I just ask, OP were you planning on running 150mgs of cyp a wk?? For 6-8 wks?? That's awfully short for a long ester(meaning it should be ran for 12 wks fir a first cycle) and very little test to be. Shutting yourself down... If I were you when your ready - run a test e or c cycle for 12 wks at 500mgs wkly... If your shutting your natural test production down - make it worth it... That is standard starting point - you'll understand more the more you read GL!

okay thanks fellas

Thread Information