redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Long cycle setup - additions - deletions.

Cliff notes below.
    This will be my 3rd cycle. I have used eq - deca - tren - winny - prop - cyp - T-400 - clen - cytomel - clomid - adex.

Thats alot of stuff.

I am 6'2 222 12% 2.5 years training.
    Goals - add mass and then cut to around 8.5-10% bf for next spring/summer.
    Now I want to plan and get orgainzed my next cycle. I want to run September thur May - Around 9 months.

I plan on Running Cyp for the whole cycle as a base. My partner is going to run 800mg/wk for 28 (sept thru feb) weeks and then back it down to 400mg/wk for the last 12 weeks (march thru may) during a cut stage.

From the start dbol 50mg/ed and Anadrol 50 - (start at 50, work up to 150/ed) both weeks 1-8

Deca 400mg/wk (with front load of 800mg) week 1-10.

I want to go to eq with for 14-16 weeks with the test and then cycle in and out a few different things. But I was wondering if I should go deca, then tren for 8 weeks or so and then back to the eq - will this help clean out the receptors from the deca/eq fight?

I was figuring I could add in the var with the eq/cyp - dosage and length recommendations for running var.

Cyp 800mg/wk wk 1-14 (or should I just run 600mg/wk)
    Cyp 600mg/wk wk 15-28 ( if 800mg/wk is good - should I stay there?)
    Cyp 400mg/wk wk 29-38 (cutting time) (end 2 weeks before last winny)
    Deca 400mg/wk wk 1-10 (with 800mg/frontload)
    Anadrol 50mg/ed/wk1, 100mg/ed/wk2, 150mg/ed/wk 3-6
    Dbol 50mg/ed wk 1-8
    Tren 75mg/ed wk 11-20
    Eq 500mg/wk wk 21-37 (end 3 weeks before end of cycle)
    Var - somewhere in here? (dosage/lenght?) 50mg/ed for 10 weeks???
    Primo 300mg/wk wk 28-37 (what is the half life?)
    Winny 50mg/ed wk 33-40
    Could I add tren again - will have been off it for about 12 weeks and run it weeks 32-40?

This is sorta the plan, but is very flexible. Other compounds I could add or replace with would be halotestin , Different esters of test (but want to just stay with the same throughout so I have good constant levels).

I will be running adex through out probably .5mg eod. Clomid at the end. I have never used but wondering if HCG is something I should look into and how many iu's and and what weeks marks? Maybe week 13 and 26? I know this is alot and alarge post but thanks for your help and comments.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I would not do that cycle bro.
    First off, why do you need 9 compounds. A little overkill IMO.

Also, 1400mg of 17aa from wk3-6? Thats simply insane.

You also have EQ and Primo running side by side. Pointless IMO

40wks
    I'd run a Androgen and an Anabolic as a base the entire time with a few additions in the begining/mid/ and end

Cyp/EQ at 600/500 for the entire cycle
    Jumpstart with a 17aa but why do drol and dbol . Go with one at a comfortable dose. If your not getting blood work done frequently, I wouldn't go above 50.

If you jumpstart with drol, then possibly toss some dbol in the middle( I'd just stick to the Cyp/EQ for the middle)

Add some tren at 12wks and some Var at 8wks during the end for cutting

That right there will give you 6 compounds with no more than 4 running at a time.
    Last edited by Pheedno; 06-24-2003 at 10:53 AM.

ok - Now I should have said this - I was just picking different compounds and when I would run them, then asking which ones to actually run and not run.

I guess I am saying I have all of them on hand and can run atleast the doses I stated or slightly more on some of them. With what I have on hand - how to run it?

So you are suggesting Cyp/EQ 600/500 entire cycle? No deca at all. Just jump start with drol to dbol or pick one. Then add tren and var at the end. So the last 12 weeks of tren and last 8 weeks of run var.

Can I throw in winny at the end?

Thanks

Originally posted by Pheedno

Also, 1400mg of 17aa from wk3-6? Thats simply insane.
    My friend ran drol 8 weeks 3 a day and dbol 8 weeks 50mg a day.

Now.. I think the dbol at that length is ok by itself, but I could not believe he did the drol that long. I would like to try drol so I was thinking step it up from 1 to 3, and should I go 1 week at 1, 1 week at 2 and 3 weeks at 3?

Thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't think winny would be beneficial at the end as long as you were running the var. I doubt winny is going to get you any harder added to the Var and Tren .

I wouldn't run the deca because their really is no point in running along side the EQ and in that case, you would have to cease administration of the EQ and start the Deca. Deca taking anywhere from3-5wks to kick in. It just seems like too much trouble to start and stop those particular compounds to get 10wks of Deca in a 40wk'er

On the drol, taking itno account that you've never used it, I would not go over 50. Especially since you plan on using it for a prolonged period of time. iF your getting monthly bio-chems and can moniter your SGOT and SGPT levels, then you could assess whether it was safe to up your dose, otherwise I'd play it safe.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    too much test, lower the test dosage and it must be nice ot have that much money lol !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Cyp 600mg/wk wk 1-22
    Anadrol 50mg/ed wks 1-6
    Deca 400mg/wk wk 1-10

Eq 500mg/wk wk 11-22
    35mg Dbol ED wks 11-16

Tren 75mg/ed wk 23-30
    Prop 525/wk 23-30
    Var - 50mg/ed 23-30

Id either get on Tylers liver and rALA or cut the orals down to 4wks at a time max.

Ditch the primo and winny.....tren and var will aid in cutting much more

Run anti-es!!!!

Thread Information