I've seen different answers for this

I'm taking teste 500mg a week and hcg 500iu a week

250 each Wed & Sat.

So when do I take my anastrozole?
    Eod?
    Mon Wed Fri?
    Wed and sat?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    EOD is a good place to start .25 EOD that is.
    william981125 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    EOD is a good place to start .25 EOD that is.
    This ^^. And start from day one.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Depends on age, body fat% and testosterone dosage. 1mg 2-3 times per week is a good start. The older you are the higher rate of conversion from testosterone to estrogen. Also the higher body fat % you are can also have a higher rate of conversion. Last is your cycle dosage. I recommending doing blood work every three months until you see how your body responds.
    Last edited by testluva; 07-05-2015 at 02:26 AM.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testluva View Post
    Depends on age, body fat% and testosterone dosage. 1mg 2-3 times per week is a good start. The older you are the higher rate of conversion from testosterone to estrogen. Also the higher body fat % you are can also have a higher rate of conversion. Last is your cycle dosage. I recommending doing blood work every three months until you see how your body responds.
    DO NOT do this^^^^^^^!!!!!!!! 3mg a week will crash your E2. As stated earlier start with .25mg eod and go from there. Get BW done in 6 weeks if possible and adjust as needed.
    Joco71 likes this.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post

DO NOT do this^^^^^^^!!!!!!!! 3mg a week will crash your E2. As stated earlier start with .25mg eod and go from there. Get BW done in 6 weeks if possible and adjust as needed.
    Agreed that 3mg/wek is on the high side but it wont necessarly crash his E2...

Arimidex isnt that easy to overdose...
    I do .5 EOD at 350mg test/week and my E2 is right on point.

I would advise to try 1mg the day after your injection and see from there.
    Or better .5mg EOD.
    Cut your pill in half.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

Agreed that 3mg/wek is on the high side but it wont necessarly crash his E2...

Arimidex isnt that easy to overdose...
    I do .5 EOD at 350mg test/week and my E2 is right on point.

I would advise to try 1mg the day after your injection and see from there.
    Or better .5mg EOD.
    Cut your pill in half.
    Disagree here.

Why start high if it isn't necessary.

Start .25 eod. Get bloods and adjust from there.

hallacam is offline Junior Member
    See this is exactly my point..
    Different answers everywhere

I have liquid form so I just dropped .25mg on day one(wed) and then again yesterday on Saturday. Will most likely keep it at .25mg eod. I don't understand why I would do 1mg eod.. That's 4x the amount that is recommended in the sticky threads. And that's where I'm getting at.. All these answers can get someone jacked up.

On a different note, I have very tender nipples from some previous OTC test supplements. Will the anastrozole help with this?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Disagree here.

Why start high if it isn't necessary.

Start .25 eod. Get bloods and adjust from there.
    ^^^ this - no reason to start higher when your running your first cycle - as stated above .25mgs EOD(is the standard starting dose) then pull BW in 6 wks for adjustments!!!

Test boosters?? They're shiat - it could be the influx of your hormones since starting -

Edit** EOD means every other day - not WED and SAT! WED/FRI/SUN/TUES/THURS/SAT
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-05-2015 at 06:17 AM.

hallacam is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I know, I just forgot on Friday and was still wondering about when to take. I'll be taking eod from now on

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hallacam View Post
    Yeah I know, I just forgot on Friday and was still wondering about when to take. I'll be taking eod from now on
    Smart man - look up it's hlf life(if I not mistaken it's around 36+- hrs so hence the EOD dosing - GL

Why starting higher.
    Easy.

By starting higher youll be safe of any High E

Why starting higher.
    Easy.

I get sensitive nipple and minor gyno even on small amount of test
    Even if my BW show that my E2 is perfectly normal.
    The 2 ways I can control it from happening is by using a DHT such as tren which is awesome. Or more AI.
    Higher arimidex wont shut your E2 down if it does then reduce your dosage but if it doesnt shutdown the you are sure you E2 is in check and free of any other complication that may be related to DHT ratio.

Even if it affects libido a bit, im personnally not injecting steroids for having sex 10 times a weeks instead of 7...

There is nothing wrong with recommended dosage. But I dont see anything wrong with higer dose either except for the price. Which if someone react like me, worth it.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Why starting higher.
    Easy.

I get sensitive nipple and minor gyno even on small amount of test
    Even if my BW show that my E2 is perfectly normal.
    The 2 ways I can control it from happening is by using a DHT such as tren which is awesome. Or more AI.
    Higher arimidex wont shut your E2 down if it does then reduce your dosage but if it doesnt shutdown the you are sure you E2 is in check and free of any other complication that may be related to DHT ratio.

Even if it affects libido a bit, im personnally not injecting steroids for having sex 10 times a weeks instead of 7...

There is nothing wrong with recommended dosage. But I dont see anything wrong with higer dose either except for the price. Which if someone react like me, worth it.
    If he doesn't know how he'll react(your E2 sensitive) what if he isn't(crashed E2) - though you know your body better then him we all react differently - starting high isn't smart - low E is just as bad as high E(very similar symptoms) and if his AI isn't dialed in(which it's not) starting at .25 EOD is the standard starting point -

OP just follow Austinites protocol for first time cycles(to a T) getting all this conflicting info isn't helping the OP! Let's stick to the basics here

Gscgugcsq your talking about Tren and reducing dosage(it'll be too late as he won't know the difference in high or low E2 as it's his first cycle)! Why reduce when BW will tell you what needs to be done?!

Thread Information