AtomicCoach is offline New Member

New over 35yr athlete query regrading frist stack

I joined here to get fairly solid advice regard enhancement.
    I am working with a 37yr old male who wants to get on stage. In fitness category
    Currently weighs 200lb 18% bf 46% muscle mass
    Feels he could improve and at his age has decided that enhancement through chemistry should be considered

So far recommendation has been:
    1ml deca , 1 ml test and 5ml dbol for 10 weeks... Seem reasonable?
    Test was a concern due to infertility, and have advised re:deca and ED of long term use
    Alternately
    1ml deca and wintsrol stack ( dosage still to be calculated with Win)

Basic goals...
    Get a little harder, minor gains, massive Bf drop... Down to 5-7%

Advice please...

uncharted territory for man and science

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Diet is king when reducing BF%. Test only for first cycle ran with hcg and an AI also pct should be in hand before starting. One thing most people don't realize is that pre cycle bloods is a must to see where your levels are before you cycle. Best thing to do is read as many stickies on here as you can and ask questions and learn what it is your putting in your body its not something that should be taken lightly. Hope this helps good luck!!

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    This is where you need to start reading

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Your recommended cycle is far too much for a first run.

As Joco said, diet is what is needed to reduces bf, not steroids (at least not at 18%). Get your client to cut down to 12% and then review a cycle of just test with proper AI, HCG and PCT.

michael30 is offline Member
    Agree with above advice.

Agreed that diet is a major factor, BMR was 2000cals a day so we are aware of measures that need to taken
    Blood tests have been ordered to check current test levels as mentioned he has fertility concerns
    Thanks for the PCT advice will ensure that he his sufficiently steps will be taken.
    I will sit down with him later today and discuss considerations for this 1st cycle

Really want to thank you for advice, will continue with optimistic caution.

1st cycle thread excellent source. Thanks for direction

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicCoach View Post
    1st cycle thread excellent source. Thanks for direction

If you follow the thread you have read you will not go wrong. No point in me going over what you proposed as you will have seen by reading the link that it's all wrong and not a good idea. But just a wee tip when you write a proposed cycle again give us it in mg not ml as we can't help you with ml as we need to know the mg of the compound.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Personally I'd get him down naturally, slowly, to 12% and see where he is. Trying to lose 20lbs of fat and gain muscle is asking an awful lot.

You can't be too big in physique (assume that's what you mean not fitness?) or else you will get marked down. Most of those guys aren't over 180 on stage I don't believe.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    If you follow the thread you have read you will not go wrong. No point in me going over what you proposed as you will have seen by reading the link that it's all wrong and not a good idea. But just a wee tip when you write a proposed cycle again give us it in mg not ml as we can't help you with ml as we need to know the mg of the compound.
    Thanks clarky,, reading through the thread I found a great deal of valuable info... I have spoken to him today and after reviewing the points on the thread 10 weeks is no where near enough time, suggested that we will need to consider much longer prepping taking the natural route to get down to the 12% BF

I will also ensure that mg not ml will be used in future.

Thread Information