POSH is offline Member

Angry WTF !!NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

I have a good question and am wondering if any of you guys know anything about this. A few months ago a buddy of mine ordered upjohn cyp from a site, used it and got really good gains. He showed me the bottle and I didn't want any part of it because it didn't look like the upjohn I had gotten before, which I am sure was real. It doesn't have the CIII thing on it and looks suspect. I did some research on it, because my friend is going to order some more and I found out that it is "supposidly" the European export of upjohn. I thought upjohn was just in USA, but I called phizer and found out it is not. They do export to Europe. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic, but found one on another website. Since I really know nothing about moving pics around, I am going to try to find the site again. Does anybody know about this supposed European upjohn depo-test? I am sure I left out some relevant info, so I will post again shortly, but right now I want to find that pic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

POSH
    Last edited by POSH; 06-23-2003 at 12:53 AM.

POSH is offline Member
    Last edited by POSH; 06-19-2003 at 02:45 AM.

POSH is offline Member
    bump, come on, somebody must know something about these pics!!!

POSH is offline Member
    bump for the weekend!!!!

POSH is offline Member
    bump

the picture is on the second thread
    come on guys! someone has to know something about this

POSH is offline Member
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

If you read this and you don't know about it, just bump it for me.

Thank you

animalb is offline New Member
    there hasnt been upjohn cypinate in years...copy

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ur a tool once more who told u there hasnt bveen upjohn for yrs ????look like theolder bottles to me .the new ones have sortaf a purple line up top and the bottom

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by animalb
    there hasnt been upjohn cypinate in years...copy
    Animalb,
    Please don't post things of which you're not sure. Posting things like that is the quickest way to lose your credibility on the board. You've posted incorrect information. Upjohn Cypionate is still around. It's difficult and expensive to get without a 'script, but it is available legally. There was a brief period last year during which Upjohn had to stop distribution temporarily during an FDA investigation, which has ended.

POSH,
    Personally, I would not trust those bottles of Cyp. They are either VERY old or fakes. I posted legit pics of cyp on AR a while ago, let me see if I can find the link for you. If so, I'll post it here.

I couldn't find the link to my pic, but here is a legit picture of cyp. This is what mine looks like. I get mine from the pharmacy (legally).

NOTE: the vial cap is brown. (I saw pictures of blue caps on another page. I have never seen blue caps on my legit bottles of cyp [depo-testosterone ]).

POSH is offline Member
    Thanks for your pic. The exp date on my bottle is 09/04 and the same lot as in the pic. The last bottle of upjohn cyp I got looked exactly like yours, thats why it was very suspect to get this other one. I did get the bottle, since I started this thread, but I am going to return it for a refund from my "guy". The whole European thing is what gets me. It sounds kind of believable, and my friend did get good gains from it. I guess I am just hoping it is real and somebody would know something about it.

animalb is offline New Member
    my mistake..there is real cypinate in the USA with script...most other upjohns are copies..if you didnt get it from an AIDS patient..I wouldnt trust it

Originally posted by animalb
    my mistake..there is real cypinate in the USA with script...most other upjohns are copies..if you didnt get it from an AIDS patient..I wouldnt trust it
    Animalb,

I'm not going to flame you (mainly because that's the policy here at AR), but I will say that you probably don't realize how offensive you can be.

AIDS patients are not the only people who use Testosterone Cypionate . It is also used by people who have hypogonadism and other afflictions or chemical imbalances. There are several people on this board who are using Cyp for HRT and do not have HIV or AIDS.

If you continue posting things like this at this board, I think you'll find you will have problems with many of the people here.

Thread Information